Swift Dark for Substratum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

abuttino

Sep 12, 2006
A couple errors.

Is there going to be a fix to this?

Any Allo messages I get have quick reply texts. However, you can see here, they are almost unreadable.

Another error in the theme is that suggestions for contacts in Google+ are in white, the rest of it is dark.

One more, Gmail compose isn't inverted either. The body is still white with black text.

BTW, thanks for the interim version.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171113-140919.jpg
    Screenshot_20171113-140919.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 926

jbreezyy

Oct 22, 2010
anyone seeing update available by certain apps but install latest overlay and reboot and it still says update available? 12.8..i already downloaded 12.8 version of Sub..any ideas?

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
what about new updates for apps? i installed the new version of Instagram and Dropbox from Play Store..but they aren't showing in Sub/Swift Black as a version to update the overlays?
If apps aren't showing up it's probably because the latest versions aren't yet supported - What device do you have?

Sent from my SM-G955W ??

jbreezyy

Oct 22, 2010
yeah, i was told to use S8, and it's been working fine. I was just concerned that i wasn't receiving updates bcuz i heard it was removed from the store yesterday.

Last edited:

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
yeah, i was told to use S8, and it's been working fine. I was just concerned that i wasn't receiving updates bcuz i heard it was removed from the store yesterday.
It's only the Samsung Substratum Swift Black and Dark that have been removed from the store - Swift Black is still available on the Store and you can still get updates there ?

Sent from my SM-G955W ??

Johndawolf

Mar 6, 2014
Telford
Thanks for putting this up, I was getting worried about not being able to update my favorite theme.
I've actually bought Swift Black too now to show my support.

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using XDA Labs

cantenna

Aug 5, 2012
Newcastle
Sorry to here this OP, really like your themes!

Until this is sorted, just an FYI for all, you can use this xposed module to temporarily remove apps from Goggle Play Store/Updates, for now I have removed Google, WhatsApp, Instagram, Discord, Messenger and Facebook.

Download;
https://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/mod-sudohide-prevent-apps-detected-apps-t3384559
And fire up sudohide, then select WhatsApp for example and block it from Google Play Services and Google Play Store

EE-YOUTH

Nov 14, 2017
inquiry

Hi fellow XDA users. I'm attaching my Swift Dark theme for Substratum. It's the full theme, and contains the latest fixes. As some of you know the Play Store version was suspended. It seems that Google didn't like something in the app descriptions and decided to suspend the apps. We are waiting for a response to our appeal.
Though, I'll hate to see the theme not being available for users while waiting for it to be available again, so here comes this thread. Please have respect and don't request my other themes. Swift for Samsung users can use this theme too.

Instructions and important information:

APPLY THEME WITH THIS APP (Substratum theme engine app): https://goo.gl/BgncEN

SAMSUNG NOTICE: The Samsung theme add-on (paid) is required for Samsung users. You'll be noticed about it when you launch the Substratum app on your Samsung device.

ANDROMEDA NOTICE: The Andromeda theme needs a separate, paid, addon to work. You'll be noticed about it when you launch the Substratum app on your Andromeda theme supported device. The Andromeda theme engine makes it possible to apply the theme on a rootless Oreo device.

ANDROID 8 / OREO NOTICE: You must reboot your device after installing or updating overlays on Android Oreo! This is required for the system to update the apps. Also, don’t apply all overlays at once, as it might cause issues. Apply 5 at a time.

ONEPLUS NOTICE: You need root

FAQ: https://goo.gl/ahZvYZ

APP ISSUES? Reapply the theme for that app and reboot.

WHAT IS NEEDED? for this dark Substratum theme to work? You need the Substratum theme app! And your ROM must support Substratum. You need to look this up yourself. ROOT might be needed for your specific ROM. An addon is needed for Samsung, which is paid, and the Andromeda addon, also paid, is needed for the Andromeda theme engine.

Download: https://goo.gl/znCFt8

XDA:DevDB Information
Swift Dark, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
pemell, eldiablotmh
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2017-11-12
Last Updated 2017-11-12

sir, my phone is in Nougat. If there comes an upgrade for Oreo, should I uninstall all overlays first before updating? hope you respond.

spalek83

May 16, 2016
Thank you for this.

I bought Swift dark for my Oreo Nexus 5x about an hour before Google pulled it from the store.

Was so happy with your work I didn't look at how to refund, nice to see you follow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi fellow XDA users. I'm attaching my Swift Dark theme for Substratum. It's the full theme, and contains the latest fixes. As some of you know the Play Store version was suspended. It seems that Google didn't like something in the app descriptions and decided to suspend the apps. We are waiting for a response to our appeal.
    Though, I'll hate to see the theme not being available for users while waiting for it to be available again, so here comes this thread. Please have respect and don't request my other themes. Swift for Samsung users can use this theme too.

Instructions and important information:

APPLY THEME WITH THIS APP (Substratum theme engine app): https://goo.gl/BgncEN

SAMSUNG NOTICE: The Samsung theme add-on (paid) is required for Samsung users. You'll be noticed about it when you launch the Substratum app on your Samsung device.

ANDROMEDA NOTICE: The Andromeda theme needs a separate, paid, addon to work. You'll be noticed about it when you launch the Substratum app on your Andromeda theme supported device. The Andromeda theme engine makes it possible to apply the theme on a rootless Oreo device.

ANDROID 8 / OREO NOTICE: You must reboot your device after installing or updating overlays on Android Oreo! This is required for the system to update the apps. Also, don’t apply all overlays at once, as it might cause issues. Apply 5 at a time.

ONEPLUS NOTICE: You need root

FAQ: https://goo.gl/ahZvYZ

APP ISSUES? Reapply the theme for that app and reboot.

WHAT IS NEEDED? for this dark Substratum theme to work? You need the Substratum theme app! And your ROM must support Substratum. You need to look this up yourself. ROOT might be needed for your specific ROM. An addon is needed for Samsung, which is paid, and the Andromeda addon, also paid, is needed for the Andromeda theme engine.

Download: https://goo.gl/znCFt8

XDA:DevDB Information
    Swift Dark, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    pemell, eldiablotmh
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2017-11-12
    Last Updated 2017-11-12
    Uploaded version 12.9 with fixes for Instagram, YouTube, Keep and Google app

Been pretty hectic days. Would like to thank everyone for their support
    Hopefully everything gets better as it was and i am glad to see you choosing XDA.
    You guys who are posting about the Swift Themes that were removed by Google - Should join Swift's Telegram Group for up to date information... This was recently posted by Per:

"You will have it again soon, free, and improved"

?

Sent from my SM-G955W ??