(THEME) XDA App Themes

142 posts
Thanks Meter: 66

By UFOZ24, Senior Member on 20th January 2018, 08:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
XDA APP THEMES

i started work on this stuff 6 weeks ago

New Update
All links will be updated on this post for now on and i will keep old links active forever because they are gdrive and dropbox

Download Xda app black 1.0

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...1mk6oU8qxDk4Np

Download Xda 2.3 black

https://db.tt/SR3XD758kf

Download XDA black green 2.1.1

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...AxjVUkRN0p-hw8

Download Xda labs black 1.0

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...w6wBQTdSLDI5Pw

Download Xda app black green 2.2

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...BOjb5c0O5v0xCn

Download black green xda 2.3

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...XkeKWeaHOs6MAk

Random Theme

https://drive.google.com/folderview?..._F0ZVakQmkDK69

If you like it press THANKS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-01-20-20-15-08.png
Views:	1284
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	4395035  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UFOZ24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UFOZ24 Ad-Free

20th January 2018, 08:35 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Someplace In Nova Scotia Canada

More
Warning

THIS IS IN BETA SO IF YOU FIND SOMETHING WRONG TELL ME BUT
IT IS NOT THE BEST AND WAS MADE IN A DAY BY A 6TH GRADE STUDENT

AND THE FIRST 2 PEPOLE WHO THANKS AND COMMENT I WILL BUILD A CUSTOM APP FOR YOU!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UFOZ24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UFOZ24 Ad-Free
25th January 2018, 03:16 AM |#3  
Forum Moderator
Flag Land of the Eternal Ride: 1911 on hip, USMC on arm...
Thanks Meter: 10,533

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFOZ24

Warning

THIS IS IN BETA SO IF YOU FIND SOMETHING WRONG TELL ME BUT
IT IS NOT THE BEST AND WAS MADE IN A DAY BY A 6TH GRADE STUDENT

AND THE FIRST 2 PEPOLE WHO THANKS AND COMMENT I WILL BUILD A CUSTOM APP FOR YOU!

I.m first to "thanks" and below is my comment:

I'm not into the "Dark Android UI" movement... I'm more of a #DarkUiMustDie kinda guy...

Custom App Request:

I'd like an app to make VoLTE work on any device.

How long will that take?

BTW, check ur caps lock
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Az Biker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Az Biker Ad-Free
25th January 2018, 04:39 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I'm the second one to hit thanks, people doing stuffs for us noobs are always welcome.
I must find time to install it 😊
Now thinking about my bonus, my thoughts goes to an application which can help me quit smoking, I've tried few but didn't work 😇
Let me know if you make one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dacia19 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dacia19 Ad-Free
25th January 2018, 05:49 AM |#5  
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 16,466

More
Hello.and thank you for your contributions to xda! I have thanked all posts so now I will make a custom app request. Can you make me an app that helps me stop making poor life choices? Like, when I choose to drink too much, the app could say hey, don't drink so much. Or when I choose to buy fancy, smart electronics, instead of feeding my family, the app would say hey, you don't need an iPad, you don't even like Apple. Feed your family instead. Can you make this? Oh and if it had VoLTE, that'd be pretty sweet too. TIA!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Merovingian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Merovingian Ad-Free
25th January 2018, 07:48 AM |#6  
Developer Committee Lead / XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 15,486

Donate to Me
More
I'm the fourth, that would like to thank for this wonderful app! I have a feature request, though. I'm kind of a lazy guy, so I would love to have an app that gives me a mean look every time I look at my phone when I don't have to. It could electrocute me too! Modern phones have fancy sensors etc. Why not making use of them? Also, VoLTE support would be the sweetest thing ever!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagleeyetom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eagleeyetom Ad-Free
25th January 2018, 08:23 AM |#7  
Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Thanks Meter: 10,262

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Merovingian

Hello.and thank you for your contributions to xda! I have thanked all posts so now I will make a custom app request. Can you make me an app that helps me stop making poor life choices? Like, when I choose to drink too much, the app could say hey, don't drink so much. Or when I choose to buy fancy, smart electronics, instead of feeding my family, the app would say hey, you don't need an iPad, you don't even like Apple. Feed your family instead. Can you make this? Oh and if it had VoLTE, that'd be pretty sweet too. TIA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyetom

I'm the fourth, that would like to thank for this wonderful app! I have a feature request, though. I'm kind of a lazy guy, so I would love to have an app that gives me a mean look every time I look at my phone when I don't have to. It could electrocute me too! Modern phones have fancy sensors etc. Why not making use of them? Also, VoLTE support would be the sweetest thing ever!

You don't read OPs??!? It is clearly stated in caps lock "THE FIRST 2 PEPOLE WHO THANKS AND COMMENT"
First 2! Not 3rd, 4th, etc! Stop being so lazy not reading and searching before posting mates!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
25th January 2018, 08:55 AM |#8  
Developer Committee Lead / XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 15,486

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

You don't read OPs??!? It is clearly stated in caps lock "THE FIRST 2 PEPOLE WHO THANKS AND COMMENT"
First 2! Not 3rd, 4th, etc! Stop being so lazy not reading and searching before posting mates!

Thank you for your constructive comment! How do I know that PEPOLE before me were PEPOLE after all? It's an Internet, you know!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eagleeyetom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eagleeyetom Ad-Free
25th January 2018, 09:04 AM |#9  
Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Thanks Meter: 10,262

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyetom

Thank you for your constructive comment! How do I know that PEPOLE before me were PEPOLE after all? It's an Internet, you know!

Touché
25th January 2018, 09:25 AM |#10  
Developer Relations / Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 6,469

More
I just want XDA App in Hot Pink color.....cos reasons ....
The Following User Says Thank You to karandpr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2018, 12:14 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Someplace In Nova Scotia Canada

More
Hello this madr my morning but when i said apps i ment theme for xda app but i was still happy to see so meny replys but i can make a hot pink xda for that guy and jf ypu want to quit smoking get a vape they are yay better for ylu and any one who has replyed i will make a theme for!

Sent from my LG-P500h using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to UFOZ24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UFOZ24 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)