by JAY DVL
A theme based on Material Design & Android L.
Only supports CM11 new Theme Engine and xxhdpi devices. (Feel free to try it on lower lcd density devices).
It's back and it's better than ever.
- Based on Material Design.
- Themed Framework.
- Themed SystemUI.
- Animated Checkboxes.
- Robot fonts from Android L Preview.
- Android L Preview Ringtone, Notification and Alarm.
- JAY DVL designed wallpapers.
- Android Wear/L inspired bootanimation.
- Google Play Store
- And some more...
In order to do a clean installation, please, install the app, apply the theme, and reboot your device.
Special Thanks to:
- FateNozomi, for allowing me to use some resources from his awesome theme, just to begin and inspire my theme.
- Juan Manuel Saracho, for making a totally renewed theme icon. Circle him.
In this release:
- Advice: delete the previous version first, because I've changed the app name and package name.
- Faster animations.
- Some changes & redesigns with general UI.
- Some tweaks with Clock app because of showing "red" things.
- New wallpaper and lockscreen pictures, made by Juanz Romero.
- The new wallpapers are also available available HERE.
- Deleted icon pack (Excuse me, but I had to).
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- If you want Status Bar and Nav Bar with the color from the app you're using, you must donwload "Tinted Status Bar (BETA)" from Xposed Framework.
- This theme doesn't work with rooted Stock rom.
- Are you following my theme since the beggining? Did you liked the previous fonts? Now you can download them as a flashable zip, but remember to do a backup of the default fonts, I'm not responsible if you lose them.
- Now you can download the previous wallpapers and even more HERE (some are made by me and some are a compilation).
- You're free to post your experience. If you have troubles, or have suggestions and/or requests, please let me know, and I will do my best to improve the theme.
Known issues solved:
If you have troubles with installation, try this:
- Uninstall previous versions first.
- Reboot your device.
- Install my theme.
If it doesn't works, try this:
- Change the apk file name to "Ideal_Theme.apk" (without quotes).
- Put the file in system/priv-app
- Change permissions to rw-r-r
- Reboot your device.
Do you think you have the skills to help me improve the theme? Well, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org ! ;)
Do you want to support the theme development? You can do any of this options:
- Click "Thanks" button.
- Rate the post.
- Share the post with everyone you want.
- Answer the poll in this thread.
- Do everything from above.
IdeaL Theme Light 5.5.apk - 18.60 MB
IdeaL Theme Original Fonts.zip - 1.42 MB
IdeaL Theme (Renewed), Theme for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: 5.5
Stable Release Date: 2014-09-19
Last Updated 2014-09-19