Search This thread

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
★[THEME][DEPOT]★[UNOFFICIAL]★[SAMSUNG][OVERLAY][THEME][STORE]★[Jan.01.2017]

Fj1dL8L.jpg

tF3x6CW.png

We are pleased to share this great themes and a lot more to come. Some of you already know me, and my team mate. As we have done for many devices in the past and with all great help by our testers, most themes are have been published here in this great XDA community forums.
Me, @parkerj7uc @silitek are just a few themers in this great xda comunity that love our phone to be themed and custom. That's being said thank you for Samsung developer team that making great Theme Center for all newer Samsung Devices and now most Samsung devices that have Theme Center and Theme Store would have full support of our themes.
For All Samsung Devices that have Theme Center & Theme Store Built In or Ported
Code:
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"][B]SUPPORTED AND TESTED DEVICES:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
A3, A5, J5, J7, S6, S6edge, S6edge+ , Note 5, S7, S7edge, Note 7 and all variants works perfectly in all of them.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"][B]OTHERS SUPPORTED DEVICES:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
S4, S5, NOTE 3 and NOTE 4 [COLOR="Red"] With Ported Rom that have Theme Center built in[/COLOR]

Whats Themed on this Theme Pack:
* Contacts
* SystemUI
* Calculator
* S-Planner
* Email
* Gallery
* Clock
* Memo
* Settings
* Dialer
* InCallUI
* And many more.... i forgot i believed now Samsung supported over 50 apks to be themed.

We hope you guys likes and enjoy our themes.
Please subscribed, give 5 stars on this thread, and hit Thanks button to show your appreciations for our time and efforts.
Follow Us on Social Media such as Facebook, Google+, Telegram App for Support Group Chat and others for new theme ideas or special request themes.

iN7lGxi.png

[TOOL] Tickle My Android 14.3 - Decompiling & Deodexing The Easy Way by @Ticklefish
@pas2001 always inspired me, helping me with his advises, always have great visions and mentor for all of us.
@bobster0203 always been there when u needed and always have great vision and skill as well to share.
@s7freak always been there when u needed for testing and ideas.
@venom0642 always have great and cool stuff to share.
@ufo71 for being great helping this Samsung overlay theme community.
@radoo7701 for always helping us testing since Lollipop.
@FtaWolf for always helping us testing since Lollipop.
@josephigloe for always helping us testing.

dKuFEPL.png

More to come
1zvea88.jpg

98c3e0.jpg

vkg3xQY.png

>>>>> Here <<<<<

d2nzsct.png

Installation :
* Choose your Theme according to your firmware to get the most of themed apks from clickable download button above.
* Once downloaded, install APK file as a normal application.
* Once finished, wait for popup "Installation Complete", be patient it would show that popup its depend on how big the file are.
* Go to Settings, then in Themes, choose your downloaded custom Theme then choose Free trial.
* Be Patient during the installation of the theme.
* Once done, you have about two or three minutes to complete the next step to make your custom theme stick.

As I mentioned above, there are two methods for you to make your custom theme stick. My favorite are ThemeDepot_Removal_Script, all you have to do just flash it in custom recovery or FlashFire.

Non-Root Method :

* Install EZ Package Disabler Pro : HERE some user said Package Disabler Pro also work.
* Disable both Themes Store and Themes.

Theme Depot Root Method: *For Rooted and Advance User ONLY with custom Recovery installed or FlashFire*

* Download ThemeDepot_Removal_Script.zip
* Go to recovery using power menu if your rom supported or turn off your device and use combo button [VolUp+Home+Power]
* Locate your downloaded ThemeDepot_Removal_Script.zip and install it using Custom Recovery[ I've use TWRP].
* Or
* Download FlashFire from Play store then Flash ThemeDepot_Removal_Script.zip .
* Once your phone restarts normally, go to Settings/Themes/choose your custom Theme which is no longer free trial, and Apply.

Other Root Method option :

* Open your root explorer. i used root browser(activate the hidden files).
* Go to Device, Data, Overlays, then Jsonfiles.
* You have two folders, Userjson and Userjsontrial.
* Move .json file from Userjsontrial to Userjson folder.
* Once done, delete Preferences folder.
* Reboot your phone.
* Once your phone restarts normally, go to Settings/Themes/choose your custom Theme which is no longer free trial, and Apply.

Installation:
* First thing first, you’ll need to have Zooper Widget Pro in order to use our custom widgets into templates folder that you get from external sources.
* Once you’ve gotten the paid version of the Zooper Widget app, follow these steps to use the .zw template files:
* Download the custom widgets_zip files from Here
* Extract the zip .zw file to the ZooperWidgetTemplates folder on your internal memory storage.
* Add a Zooper widget to your Home screen.
* When the Zooper Widget menu pops up, tap SD Card.
* Choose your custom widgets from the SD Card list zw files.
* adjust the scale if to fit your screen.

XDA:DevDB Information
Theme-Depot, Theme for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
ted77usa, parkerj7uc, silitek, @kevp75

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v1
Stable Release Date: 2017-01-01

Created 2016-12-31
Last Updated 2017-01-08

publikenemy1

Nov 10, 2013
Cool can't wait Guys! Thanks for starting this up. Question the links are dead? Or are you still in process of setting up? Thanks

S7BLACKSADOW

Reactions: ted77usa

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Cool can't wait Guys! Thanks for starting this up. Question the links are dead? Or are you still in process of setting up? Thanks

S7BLACKSADOW
@publikenemy1
Thank you for pointing out Sir..... I just noticed if u are on Tapatalk or XDA lab the clickable download link won't work.....I dunno why but if u are on the browser it work just fine..... let me see if I can figure something out but in the meantime u can go straight to this link to download and choose your firmware and theme.... if you rooted and have custom recovery such as TWRP thats my favorite part..... just install all four free themes for now .... alot more to come and flash that Theme Depot script...... and all four free trial themes would be no more Free trial ......https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=141001

Have fun and follow us on FB or Google+ for more update on up coming new themes.

d878f7fa46d9fcfbbc7c6ce163509511.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Schrotty35

FtaWolf

Jun 27, 2010
Cana
Yesterday I was having little problem with themes sticking all way after root & reboot.
Figured out u needed to power off. Then clear cache for reboot. Then problem went away.

Sent from S7 Active SM-G891A using BWS Edition Tapatalk.

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Yesterday I was having little problem with themes sticking all way after root & reboot.
Figured out u needed to power off. Then clear cache for reboot. Then problem went away.

If u rooted i normally just flashed ThemeDepot Script.zip from TWRP or FlashFire .... reboot then apply theme again..... then no more free trial and stick after reboot or anything..... u could do at once also if u installing multiple themes.

Reactions: FtaWolf

FtaWolf

Jun 27, 2010
Cana
Script works just fine in S7 Active rooted & Flashfire.

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Thanks to @FtaWolf
For pointing IronmanSteel Theme secondary text symbol issue.... now fixed..... Check post 2 for telegram support link guys....or any other Social media on post #2 Facebook or Goggle+ .
08cd5fd57c9ff95bd5db8d1c0a69538f.jpg

Attachments

• fixed.jpg
    fixed.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
Reactions: parkerj7uc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    &#9733;[THEME][DEPOT]&#9733;[UNOFFICIAL]&#9733;[SAMSUNG][OVERLAY][THEME][STORE]&#9733;[Jan.01.2017]

Fj1dL8L.jpg

tF3x6CW.png

We are pleased to share this great themes and a lot more to come. Some of you already know me, and my team mate. As we have done for many devices in the past and with all great help by our testers, most themes are have been published here in this great XDA community forums.
    Me, @parkerj7uc @silitek are just a few themers in this great xda comunity that love our phone to be themed and custom. That's being said thank you for Samsung developer team that making great Theme Center for all newer Samsung Devices and now most Samsung devices that have Theme Center and Theme Store would have full support of our themes.
    For All Samsung Devices that have Theme Center & Theme Store Built In or Ported
    Code:
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"][B]SUPPORTED AND TESTED DEVICES:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    A3, A5, J5, J7, S6, S6edge, S6edge+ , Note 5, S7, S7edge, Note 7 and all variants works perfectly in all of them.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"][B]OTHERS SUPPORTED DEVICES:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    S4, S5, NOTE 3 and NOTE 4 [COLOR="Red"] With Ported Rom that have Theme Center built in[/COLOR]

Whats Themed on this Theme Pack:
    * Contacts
    * SystemUI
    * Calculator
    * S-Planner
    * Email
    * Gallery
    * Clock
    * Memo
    * Settings
    * Dialer
    * InCallUI
    * And many more.... i forgot i believed now Samsung supported over 50 apks to be themed.

We hope you guys likes and enjoy our themes.
    Please subscribed, give 5 stars on this thread, and hit Thanks button to show your appreciations for our time and efforts.
    Follow Us on Social Media such as Facebook, Google+, Telegram App for Support Group Chat and others for new theme ideas or special request themes.

iN7lGxi.png

[TOOL] Tickle My Android 14.3 - Decompiling & Deodexing The Easy Way by @Ticklefish
    @pas2001 always inspired me, helping me with his advises, always have great visions and mentor for all of us.
    @bobster0203 always been there when u needed and always have great vision and skill as well to share.
    @s7freak always been there when u needed for testing and ideas.
    @venom0642 always have great and cool stuff to share.
    @ufo71 for being great helping this Samsung overlay theme community.
    @radoo7701 for always helping us testing since Lollipop.
    @FtaWolf for always helping us testing since Lollipop.
    @josephigloe for always helping us testing.

dKuFEPL.png

More to come
    1zvea88.jpg

98c3e0.jpg

vkg3xQY.png

>>>>> Here <<<<<

d2nzsct.png

Installation :
    * Choose your Theme according to your firmware to get the most of themed apks from clickable download button above.
    * Once downloaded, install APK file as a normal application.
    * Once finished, wait for popup "Installation Complete", be patient it would show that popup its depend on how big the file are.
    * Go to Settings, then in Themes, choose your downloaded custom Theme then choose Free trial.
    * Be Patient during the installation of the theme.
    * Once done, you have about two or three minutes to complete the next step to make your custom theme stick.

As I mentioned above, there are two methods for you to make your custom theme stick. My favorite are ThemeDepot_Removal_Script, all you have to do just flash it in custom recovery or FlashFire.

Non-Root Method :

* Install EZ Package Disabler Pro : HERE some user said Package Disabler Pro also work.
    * Disable both Themes Store and Themes.

Theme Depot Root Method: *For Rooted and Advance User ONLY with custom Recovery installed or FlashFire*

* Download ThemeDepot_Removal_Script.zip
    * Go to recovery using power menu if your rom supported or turn off your device and use combo button [VolUp+Home+Power]
    * Locate your downloaded ThemeDepot_Removal_Script.zip and install it using Custom Recovery[ I've use TWRP].
    * Or
    * Download FlashFire from Play store then Flash ThemeDepot_Removal_Script.zip .

Other Root Method option :

* Open your root explorer. i used root browser(activate the hidden files).
    * Go to Device, Data, Overlays, then Jsonfiles.
    * You have two folders, Userjson and Userjsontrial.
    * Move .json file from Userjsontrial to Userjson folder.
    * Once done, delete Preferences folder.
    * Reboot your phone.

Installation:
    * First thing first, you’ll need to have Zooper Widget Pro in order to use our custom widgets into templates folder that you get from external sources.
    * Once you’ve gotten the paid version of the Zooper Widget app, follow these steps to use the .zw template files:
    * Download the custom widgets_zip files from Here
    * Extract the zip .zw file to the ZooperWidgetTemplates folder on your internal memory storage.
    * Add a Zooper widget to your Home screen.
    * When the Zooper Widget menu pops up, tap SD Card.
    * Choose your custom widgets from the SD Card list zw files.
    * adjust the scale if to fit your screen.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Theme-Depot, Theme for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    ted77usa, parkerj7uc, silitek, @kevp75

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-01-01

Created 2016-12-31
    Last Updated 2017-01-08
    This thread should be seen as family thread where our aim is to spread love and respect. Always be courteous to others and ask for help in a manner that
    people will be willing to help you. Please respect my team members as we are doing this for fun spending countless hours to make things perfect.
    [SOCIAL][MEDIA][Jan.01.2017]

I added TwisT3D_Theme_v1.0 into ThemeDepot OP link.... So all our themes now are work for both Android 6.0.1 MarshMallows and Android 7.0 Nougat all in one apk. hopefully u guys like it.... included Animated lockscreens , Heatens song for custom ringtones from Suicidal Squard Movie.

EBCd2fN.png

ybmlELb.png
    Free themes Dialers preview.....

98c3e0.jpg