- over a dozend themes included
- change theme feature
- 7 empty user folders in ui.zip/themes/ where you can place your own mods and mixes
- chmod 644 button for file manager
thanks to @z31s1g for his great TWRP 2.x theme
had a peek into your files to learn about extra functions...
credits for the amazing auto generated backup name feature are to you !!!
also your work gave me the idea to add a change theme feature in the first place.
How to install the theme:
- do not use these themes on TWRP 2.8.x, so make sure you´re running TWRP 3.0.0.x or greater!
- choose your version and flash the zip file in recovery
- hit home button - advanced - reload theme
- head to advanced - theme options - change theme and choose your favorite color
- v3 and up should work on portrait and landscape devices
- standard seems to work on most devices but not on all using /sdcard/ as path for internal storage
- marshmallow version should work on all devices running marshmallow using /data/media/0/ as path
- @G.M.L made a version for devices using /emmc/ as path for internal storage --> here
flash at your own risk. always have a backup before flashing stuff...
i am not responsible if anything goes wrong.
latest version for TWRP 3.2.0 and above with themeversion 3 -->
mirror --> here
here is a video review by @musabcel