[THEME][TWRP] TWRP 3.0.0 Holo Dark Holo Light themes

Search This thread

jjakajonas

Dec 4, 2015
Hornbæk
hmmmmm..... that's weird. Is it a few pics that are used in portrait.xml? If so, I don't know what's wrong... If it's pics that are used in splash.xml, then you will need to use Android Image Kitchen to modify your twrp .img file.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using XDA Premium
It was the lockscreen pic and a botten I edited on.

I have not been looking at the splashscreen yet.

I have to get some themes and look at the files and make my own set of files.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Yappuccino

Sep 20, 2016
Cheras
Thanks for sharing. Holo Light theme was so amazing!

Attachments

• Screenshot_1970-04-24-00-24-10.png
    Screenshot_1970-04-24-00-24-10.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_1970-04-24-00-24-37.png
    Screenshot_1970-04-24-00-24-37.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_1970-04-24-00-24-41.png
    Screenshot_1970-04-24-00-24-41.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_1970-04-24-00-24-33.png
    Screenshot_1970-04-24-00-24-33.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: ScottDB

jimbomodder

OK @jimbomodder - here is the HoloLight MultiROM theme. No screenshots yet, not yet added to this post or my MultiROM themes thread.

Here is the link:
HoloLight-MR-1.1.0.zip

Let me know if you see any bugs - I tried to get them all... Enjoy!
OK found one big which is when installing via multirom the lower text box line is actually in the text box1485513125702.jpg apart from that seems good. I took screen shots of every part and if you wish I can upload?

sent form the XDA app of legends

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These themes are compatible with TWRP versions 3.0.0-0 to 3.0.2-0 and only portrait mode. They are 1080 x 1920 resolution, and TWRP will scale to other resolutions. I'm not sure how the graphics will look at a higher resolution on a large tablet screen, since the largest screen I have to test on is a 7" screen.

The themed images were created by Primokorn and NorthLight and are used with permission. The graphics were originally used in themes for an older version of TWRP. I used the xml code from the stock theme as a base to start from, and modified it for the graphics I'm using. Credit for the theme's xml code goes to TeamWin and z31s1g, and the "chmod 644" button/function code is from fichl.

Changelog--
    2017-02-01: I have added a HoloLight theme for MultiROM-TWRP 3.00 - 3.0.2. See below for the screenshots and download link.

2016-04-15: Translation updates - added Italian, Czech and Polish and significant updates to Dutch (from TWRP 3.0.1 source)
    Minor Mods to several images
    Fixed layout bugs in file manager-fileselector and install-fileselector screens
    Changes in the "About" screen to reflect the change in TWRP version
    Changed theme version number to better match TWRP version

2016-03-04: Added a "chmod 644" button to the file manager.

DOWNLOAD THE THEME YOU LIKE, AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download the theme you like.
    2. Rename it to "ui.zip".
    3. Copy or move the file into the folder: /sdcard/TWRP/theme - (create the "theme" folder if it does not exist - make sure it's all lower-case)
    4. Boot into TWRP, or from within TWRP 3.0.x, tap on "Advanced", then "Reload Theme" and your new theme should be applied.
    5. ENJOY!

You use these themes at your own risk - there is no guarantee. Neither I nor the staff of XDA will be held responsible if you brick your phone or tablet, or if these themes eat your cat.

Holo Dark
    Download: HoloDark-302x.zip

If you want to use Android Image Kitchen to change the splash screen, I have a Holo Dark splash image available, along with a modified splash.xml file. (Make sure you change the name to "splash.xml" before inserting it into your twrp image.)

Screenshot-main.png
    Screenshot-about.png

Screenshot-backup.png
    Screenshot-settings.png

Holo Light
    Download: HoloLight-302x.zip

If you want to use Android Image Kitchen to change the splash screen, I have a Holo Light splash image available, along with a modified splash.xml file. (Make sure you change the name to "splash.xml" before inserting it into your twrp image.)

Screenshot-main.png
    Screenshot-about.png

Screenshot-backup.png
    Screenshot-settings.png

Holo Light for MultiROM-TWRP 3.0.0 - 3.0.2
    Download: HoloLight-MR-1.1.1.zip
    Screenshot-main.png
    Screenshot-backup.png

Screenshot-MR.png
    Two more themes - Alpha Blue and Alpha Red

(Same description as in OP) - Enjoy!

Alpha Blue
    Download: AlphaBlue-302x.zip

Screenshot-main.png
    Screenshot-about.png

Screenshot-backup.png
    Screenshot-settings.png

Alpha Red
    Download: AlphaRed-302x.zip

Screenshot-main.png
    Screenshot-about.png

Screenshot-backup.png
    Screenshot-settings.png
    Do you have the chmod 644 function in the file manager?

No I don't. I just read about it yesterday. I will try to get permission to use the fix and add it soon.
    @vjtigas -- I have now added the chmod 644 function and the new files have been uploaded. (Holo Dark and Holo Light)
    Out of thanks so need to write it down, really like your themes. Thanks.
    @ScottDB

Editing splash background in latest 3.0.1.0 doesn't work, can you have a look. Only a black background and then twrp loads. I have tried with your background image as well as a different one made by me. Here is the one I am trying, it's a bit bigger in size.
    Did you unpack the twrp image with AIK, insert your splash image, modify splash.XML and repack the twrp image? I tried it with twrp 3.0.1-0 with my splash image and it worked for me. If you aren't able to, let me know. I might be able to do it for you.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using XDA Premium