FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
Deleted thread due to any problems and long time no support!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ZawZaw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZawZaw Ad-Free

4th May 2017, 03:52 AM |#6  
Flag Front Royal, VA
Thanks Meter: 76

More
This is my first use of a Substratum theme. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Seanbest For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Seanbest Ad-Free
4th May 2017, 01:50 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pyay, Myanmar
Thanks Meter: 2,616

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbest

This is my first use of a Substratum theme. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!

Thanks Bro.

•••
4th May 2017, 07:19 PM |#8  
Flag Front Royal, VA

More
» [com.google.android.music]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:43: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@*com.google.android.music:style/Widget.MediaRouter.ChooserText.Primary'.
» [com.google.android.music]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:46: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@*com.google.android.music:style/Widget.MediaRouter.ChooserText.Secondary'.
» [com.google.android.music]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:51: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@*com.google.android.music:style/Widget.MediaRouter.ControllerText.Title'.
» [com.google.android.music]: Installation of "com.google.android.music" has failed.
» [com.google.android.talk]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:26: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@*com.google.android.apps.hangouts:style/Theme.EmeraldSea'.
» [com.google.android.talk]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:32: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@*com.google.android.apps.hangouts:style/Widget.AppCompat.Toolbar'.
» [com.google.android.talk]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:34: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr '*com.google.android.apps.hangouts:subtitleTextApp earance'.
» [com.google.android.talk]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:33: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr '*com.google.android.apps.hangouts:titleTextAppear ance'.
» [com.google.android.talk]: Installation of "com.google.android.talk" has failed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seanbest For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Seanbest Ad-Free
5th May 2017, 02:16 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pyay, Myanmar
Thanks Meter: 2,616

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbest

» [com.google.android.music]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:43: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@*com.google.android.music:style/Widget.MediaRouter.ChooserText.Primary'.
» [com.google.android.music]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:46: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@*com.google.android.music:style/Widget.MediaRouter.ChooserText.Secondary'.
» [com.google.android.music]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:51: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@*com.google.android.music:style/Widget.MediaRouter.ControllerText.Title'.
» [com.google.android.music]: Installation of "com.google.android.music" has failed.
» [com.google.android.talk]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:26: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@*com.google.android.apps.hangouts:style/Theme.EmeraldSea'.
» [com.google.android.talk]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:32: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@*com.google.android.apps.hangouts:style/Widget.AppCompat.Toolbar'.
» [com.google.android.talk]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:34: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr '*com.google.android.apps.hangouts:subtitleTextApp earance'.
» [com.google.android.talk]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/values/styles.xml:33: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr '*com.google.android.apps.hangouts:titleTextAppear ance'.
» [com.google.android.talk]: Installation of "com.google.android.talk" has failed.

Thanks friend for your reporting bugs.
I will fix in next update.

Thanks!

•••
5th May 2017, 04:40 AM |#10  
Flag Front Royal, VA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZawZaw

Thanks friend for your reporting bugs.
I will fix in next update.

Thanks!

•••

Glad I could help. I'll try the next update.
5th May 2017, 12:07 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
How to install in sub's app? It says: " not authorized theme"
The Following User Says Thank You to romixer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift romixer Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android theme, substratum, substratum theme, theme, ubuntu

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)