FORUMS

 View Poll Results: What about a complete xperia theme?

Surely!!
 
63 Vote(s)
88.73%
Nah,leave it
 
8 Vote(s)
11.27%

[THEME][SUBSTRATUM][7.x.x/8.x.x/9.x.x] Xperia Lockscreen Clock [22/09/18]

334 posts
Thanks Meter: 401
 
Post Reply Email Thread
11th July 2017, 08:10 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Bratislava, Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zohaibahd

doesnt work on mokee rom 7.1.2 redmi note 4...bug report:


» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/ambient_display_battery_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawableStart' with value '@*com.android.systemui:drawable/ic_battery_full').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:12: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_weather_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:13: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_shortcuts').
» [com.android.systemui]: Installation of "com.android.systemui" has failed.

@Chetan Lodha getting the same error on Nexus 5X, 7.1.2, July security update, SAOSP ROM certified for rootless Substratum, root available
11th July 2017, 08:16 PM |#12  
theandroidguy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zohaibahd

doesnt work on mokee rom 7.1.2 redmi note 4...bug report:


» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/ambient_display_battery_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawableStart' with value '@*com.android.systemui:drawable/ic_battery_full').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:12: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_weather_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:13: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_shortcuts').
» [com.android.systemui]: Installation of "com.android.systemui" has failed.

Getting this type of error in LOS 14.1, using desire 816 dual sim

Sent from my Htc Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Labs
11th July 2017, 08:23 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 151
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcool1999

Getting this type of error in LOS 14.1, using desire 816 dual sim

Sent from my Htc Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Labs

Im getting it too on lineageos 14.1 with full substratum support:/
11th July 2017, 08:26 PM |#14  
iiicentury's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcool1999

Getting this type of error in LOS 14.1, using desire 816 dual sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by meistr91

Im getting it too on lineageos 14.1 with full substratum support:/

Did you guys read the op? There is a List of supported roms and the dev also said hes gonna update the theme with support for many other roms
11th July 2017, 08:51 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:12: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_weather_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: Installation of "com.android.systemui" has failed.
Hope this will help you to add AOKP
11th July 2017, 09:21 PM |#16  
AlexX-DE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 331
 
More
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/ambient_display_battery_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawableStart' with value '@*com.android.systemui:drawable/ic_battery_full').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:12: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_weather_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:13: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_shortcuts').
» [com.android.systemui]: Installation of "com.android.systemui" has failed.

Nexus 6, Lastest Pure Nexus Rom, Android 7.1.2, Full Substratum Support and root.
12th July 2017, 01:06 AM |#17  
Robot76's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 784
 
More
Thank you and I love you!


Here's mine, if you need it?

LOS 14.1
LineageOMS
7.1.2 (NJH47D)
Security 5 July
Xperia Z3C
OMS7



» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/ambient_display_battery_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawableStart' with value '@*com.android.systemui:drawable/ic_battery_full').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:12: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_weather_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:13: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_shortcuts').
» [com.android.systemui]: Installation of "com.android.systemui" has failed.

LOS A.R.I.S.E. Z3C MAGISK SUBSTRATUM
12th July 2017, 02:41 AM |#18  
Robot76's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 784
 
More
With only just the font:
Click image for larger version

Name:	1499823677428.jpg
Views:	824
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	4209032

LOS A.R.I.S.E. Z3C MAGISK SUBSTRATUM
12th July 2017, 03:29 AM |#19  
vinay320's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Working perfectly on my Moto g3..aosp extended rom 7.1.2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170712-075735.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	4209046  
12th July 2017, 04:06 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
the clock in this theme is of xperia z, z1 etc. z5 onwards the clock is like in the attached photo. both hours and minutes have same font. this ss is from xperia c4. please make it like this dev! it looks better. kudos for ur hardwork
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20170712-WA0000.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	4209062  
12th July 2017, 04:34 AM |#21  
Chetan Lodha's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Silchar
Thanks Meter: 401
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot76

With only just the font:
Attachment 4209032

LOS A.R.I.S.E. Z3C MAGISK SUBSTRATUM

Font must be used with theme only as it is not a complete font pack!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chetan Lodha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chetan Lodha Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes