FORUMS

View Poll Results: What about a complete xperia theme?

Surely!!

63 Vote(s)
88.73%
Nah,leave it

8 Vote(s)
11.27%

[THEME][SUBSTRATUM][7.x.x/8.x.x/9.x.x] Xperia Lockscreen Clock [22/09/18]

334 posts
Thanks Meter: 401

Post Reply Email Thread
12th July 2017, 04:34 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silchar

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot76

With only just the font:
Attachment 4209032

LOS A.R.I.S.E. Z3C MAGISK SUBSTRATUM

Font must be used with theme only as it is not a complete font pack!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chetan Lodha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chetan Lodha Ad-Free
12th July 2017, 04:35 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silchar

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neth15

@Chetan Lodha getting the same error on Nexus 5X, 7.1.2, July security update, SAOSP ROM certified for rootless Substratum, root available

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcool1999

Getting this type of error in LOS 14.1, using desire 816 dual sim

Sent from my Htc Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Labs

Quote:
Originally Posted by meistr91

Im getting it too on lineageos 14.1 with full substratum support:/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiva $$$

» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:12: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_weather_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: Installation of "com.android.systemui" has failed.
Hope this will help you to add AOKP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexX-DE

» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/ambient_display_battery_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawableStart' with value '@*com.android.systemui:drawable/ic_battery_full').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:12: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_weather_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:13: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_shortcuts').

Nexus 6, Lastest Pure Nexus Rom, Android 7.1.2, Full Substratum Support and root.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot76

Thank you and I love you!

Here's mine, if you need it?

LOS 14.1
LineageOMS
7.1.2 (NJH47D)
Security 5 July
Xperia Z3C
OMS7

» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/ambient_display_battery_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawableStart' with value '@*com.android.systemui:drawable/ic_battery_full').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_view.xml:13: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/keyguard_shortcuts').

LOS A.R.I.S.E. Z3C MAGISK SUBSTRATUM

Update with fix coming today!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chetan Lodha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chetan Lodha Ad-Free
12th July 2017, 05:22 AM |#23  
Flag Pekanbaru
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan Lodha

Update with support for the following roms coming tomorrow:
* AICP
*Citrus
*Cosmic OS
*Dirty Unicorns
*LineageOS
*Omni
*PureNexus
*PureCAF
#StayTuned

great! this is what I looking for.
I'm waiting for LOS rom support.

Thank you for your hard work.
12th July 2017, 05:59 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silchar

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerikwan

great! this is what I looking for.
I'm waiting for LOS rom support.

Thank you for your hard work.

Update 1.1 is now live!! Changelog in 2nd post
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chetan Lodha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chetan Lodha Ad-Free
12th July 2017, 06:08 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silchar

Donate to Me
More
If your rom is not mention in the list of supported roms, try applying overlays for other roms one by one. if it works mention your rom name and the overlay which worked for it here. If it doesn't work post the log https://plus.google.com/111361168684...ts/EQR6z8zru4z there
The Following User Says Thank You to Chetan Lodha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chetan Lodha Ad-Free
12th July 2017, 06:15 AM |#26  
Flag Pekanbaru
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:

Update 1.1 is now live!!

It works..!! Thanks
Xperia Z
LOS 7.1.2

but, please fix the gap between hour and minutes on vertical clock.

Love it.
12th July 2017, 06:38 AM |#27  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 365

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiicentury

Did you guys read the op? There is a List of supported roms and the dev also said hes gonna update the theme with support for many other roms

I know thats why I mentioned my rom and device so that the OP fixes the bugs and LOS also gets the support

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Quote:

Update 1.1 is now live!! Changelog in 2nd post

So the new version is partially working.....after installing the theme on LOS 14.1 systemui crashes and google play services too. I restarted and I cannot take screenshot on the lockscreen and there is huge space between hour and minute, using the LOS 2nd clock

12th July 2017, 07:09 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silchar

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcool1999

I know thats why I mentioned my rom and device so that the OP fixes the bugs and LOS also gets the support

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

So the new version is partially working.....after installing the theme on LOS 14.1 systemui crashes and google play services too. I restarted and I cannot take screenshot on the lockscreen and there is huge space between hour and minute, using the LOS 2nd clock

That should not be happening as i too am using LOS 14.1 and a few other guys have tested it and is working fine for them!! Maybe you are on custom LOS build. Also the theme doesn't even touch GP Services so that too maybe caused by your rom
12th July 2017, 07:39 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
im on mokee 7.1.2 device mido and system ui crashes constantly with this theme. i deleted the apk of the applied theme from data/app folder and system ui stopped crashing but now fingerprint isnt working
12th July 2017, 08:17 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silchar

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zohaibahd

im on mokee 7.1.2 device mido and system ui crashes constantly with this theme. i deleted the apk of the applied theme from data/app folder and system ui stopped crashing but now fingerprint isnt working

i am sorry for the inconvenience caused. please send me your systemui.apk on telegram @larcs. also the theme doesn't even touch fingerprint releated stuff so it might be a glitch
12th July 2017, 08:21 AM |#31  
Flag mysore
Thanks Meter: 224

Donate to Me
More
Getting this error on Oneplus one Aosp extended.
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:5: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'textColor' with value '@*com.android.systemui:color/clock_white').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:5: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/clock').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:5: error: Error: String types not allowed (at 'layout_height' with value '0.0.dip').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:6: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'textSize' with value '@*com.android.systemui:dimen/widget_label_font_size').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:6: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/owner_info').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:6: error: Error: String types not allowed (at 'layout_width' with value '0.0.dip').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:6: error: Error: String types not allowed (at 'layout_height' with value '0.0.dip').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:8: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'textColor' with value '@*com.android.systemui:color/clock_white').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:8: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/date_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:8: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout_below' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/clock').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:8: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@*com.android.systemui:style/widget_label').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:9: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'textColor' with value '@*com.android.systemui:color/clock_gray').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:9: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/alarm_status').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:9: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawableStart' with value '@*com.android.systemui:drawable/ic_access_alarms_big').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_area.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'textColor' with value '@*com.android.systemui:color/clock_white').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//res/layout/keyguard_status_
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)