FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME][T.W.R.P. 3.1-3.2]Mat Recovery Theme

1,410 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,177
 
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2017, 01:25 AM |#21  
teslax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich - Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.M.L

In OP add it a download link for 3.1.1.1 please test it and report if working correctly!!!!

But on the origin TWRP page the last version is 3.1.1-0. Where did you find the 3.1.1.1 version?
Thanks
 
 
12th August 2017, 01:41 AM |#22  
Skeptico's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teslax

But on the origin TWRP page the last version is 3.1.1-0. Where did you find the 3.1.1.1 version?
Thanks

No, it's 3.1.1-1. Not all devices have been updated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skeptico For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skeptico Ad-Free
12th August 2017, 02:00 PM |#23  
teslax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich - Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptico

No, it's 3.1.1-1. Not all devices have been updated.

OK, thanks. I just check it for my device S7 Edge 935F.

Does the theme 3.1.1-1 works also on TWRP 3.1.1-0?
13th August 2017, 01:38 AM |#24  
manbat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth, Texas
Thanks Meter: 695
 
Donate to Me
More
@G.M.L
Excellent work!! Just tried it at work. I will have to take a look at your xml to see how you did some of the options and layout changes...lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V / VZW Note 4 DE / Factory Bootloader Unlocked / Rooted / Custom Kernel-ed/ TWRP 3.1.1-0.trlte
13th August 2017, 01:52 AM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
The normal twrp 3.1.1-0 is okay with me since the normal button is on lower screen. My screen is broken in the upper portion that's why I can't use your theme. The first 3 button starting with install
13th August 2017, 02:15 PM |#26  
G.M.L's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Greece/Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 2,177
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teslax

OK, thanks. I just check it for my device S7 Edge 935F.

Does the theme 3.1.1-1 works also on TWRP 3.1.1-0?

No my friend 3.1.1-1 doesn't work with 3.1.1-0 recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to G.M.L For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift G.M.L Ad-Free
14th August 2017, 07:48 AM |#27  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,653
 
More
Just flashed Mat Recovery Theme V1 (3.1.1-1) on my OP3T and I'm stuck at the splash screen right after flashing the zip (blue bg with 3 animated bubbles).
I'm using latest blu_spark TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...t/dl/?id=26149
I'm not at home so I can't record a log, sorry.
14th August 2017, 08:21 AM |#28  
G.M.L's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Greece/Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 2,177
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Just flashed Mat Recovery Theme V1 (3.1.1-1) on my OP3T and I'm stuck at the splash screen right after flashing the zip (blue bg with 3 animated bubbles).
I'm using latest blu_spark TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...t/dl/?id=26149
I'm not at home so I can't record a log, sorry.

Hi my friend did you download the 3.1.1-1 edition? If yes and stuck and this when you can send me a log to see the problem meanwhile I will download the recovery.img to see if there are any changes in theme
14th August 2017, 08:42 AM |#29  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,653
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.M.L

Hi my friend did you download the 3.1.1-1 edition? If yes and stuck and this when you can send me a log to see the problem meanwhile I will download the recovery.img to see if there are any changes in theme

As mentioned I did used the 3.1.1-1 file. FYI z31s1g has published a test version to support recent changes: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=3876
FWIW blu_spark TWRP is already using a custom UI (there's a while that i didn't touch TWRP themes lol).
14th August 2017, 09:13 AM |#30  
G.M.L's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Greece/Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 2,177
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

As mentioned I did used the 3.1.1-1 file. FYI z31s1g has published a test version to support recent changes: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=3876
FWIW blu_spark TWRP is already using a custom UI (there's a while that i didn't touch TWRP themes lol).

Yes I saw z31s1g test version the second link of mat recovery has theme version "3" and works in 3.1.1-1 recovery so maybe its something from blue_spark theme ui I was download it I will unpack to see it and I will tell you my friend
14th August 2017, 02:46 PM |#31  
Nimueh's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,925
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Just flashed Mat Recovery Theme V1 (3.1.1-1) on my OP3T and I'm stuck at the splash screen right after flashing the zip (blue bg with 3 animated bubbles).
I'm using latest blu_spark TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...t/dl/?id=26149
I'm not at home so I can't record a log, sorry.

Stupid question probably - but you DID try to tap on those 3 dots right? That's how you get into recovery
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nimueh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nimueh Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes