Watch Dogs (CtOS) Boot Animation zip

Search This thread

Aven

Jul 25, 2015
Oppo Find 7a
OnePlus 6
Works like it should on the Find 7, nicely done!
Thanks @dracinn for the files.

I'm still looking for a version of mostly the logo without the city stuff, but the one I found didn't work unfortunately.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys! So i just created a flashable zip for the popular Watchdogs Boot Animation V5. I've created 540p, 720p, 1080p and 1440p Variants with 60fps options for each. If you guys want me to resize to any other resolution let me know. Also if you want me to create flashable boot animations from apks (For CMTE) or apks from flashable animations I'll happily oblige.
    WatchDogsBootAnimation.gif

Source: https://xdaforums.com/android/themes/bootanimation-theme-engine-best-t3081106

Download Link:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzAterKVlmXdbXRKQUJLazhuQWs

Update-1: A 60fps option has been added. Stay tuned for 1080p and 1440p variants.......

Update-2: Uploaded to google drive, ditched XDA's hosting as it was giving me tons of problems. All variants are available in the google drive link.

Update-3: All flashable zips were accidently deleted. I'm working on recreating all of them.
    Yust the start logo and nothing more

Why what does it show u?

I've made an N5/1080p version and put it here:
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53563830&postcount=3

The problem with the N5, and many 1080p devices, is the image size and the number of files in a given folder.

1. For 1080p, I target image sizes not-to-exceed 720x1280 (vertical) or 1080x768 (horizontal); if I don't, the device will lock up, or the animation will crash or behave oddly. Full-screen animations are always 720x1280, scaled in the desc.txt to 1080x1920.

2. Keep the total number of images per folder to 199 or less for non-looping, and 99 or less for a loop; anything more in either case will freeze the device during load.

I used the 720p animation frames, and scaled them up to 1080x1920 in the desc.txt.

Since the 60 FPS animation's first folder (with 323 frames) isn't looped, I split the contents into two folders (part0 and part1), renaming the original part1 to part2. I adjusted the desc.txt accordingly.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Thank you for putting beautiful animations on Android.
    Moved to trash. :( Please resurrect it!
    Can anyone make a 1080p60fps for Mi6 ?

:)
    Sorry guys! Thanks to @m4rtey since his PM got me to see this thread.
    I didn't know people still cared about this animation. I'll update it as soon as possible. The thing is I cleared out my Google drive and hence deleted all the original files by accident. The file attached by @mauam will most likely be enough to recreate the other resolutions.
    I'll also try and update for 18:9 resolutions but that'll take longer since I don't have an 18:9 device.