FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New Custom ROM for Spice Mi-504

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By [email protected], Junior Member on 23rd June 2014, 03:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Sir,
It is my sincere request to you to make a ROM for Spice Mi-504.
Please any one developer please help me with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
 
 
25th June 2014, 05:12 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
miui rom for spice mi 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Sir,
It is my sincere request to you to make a ROM for Spice Mi-504.
Please any one developer please help me with it.

I have miui ROM for ur spice mi 504 but I will not give it anyone
13th July 2014, 03:57 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Red face Actually Idont need it from you as you dont have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav rana

I have miui ROM for ur spice mi 504 but I will not give it anyone

Further You may like to check this out xiaomi.eu/community/threads/need-rom-miui-v5-for-spice-dual-core-android-phablet-mi504-spice-smart-flo-mettle-5x-mi-504.24229/ .
You have posted it.
Dont tell lie here.
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
15th July 2014, 01:30 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Angry as it was a previous post of mine hahaha....u duffer...
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Further You may like to check this out xiaomi.eu/community/threads/need-rom-miui-v5-for-spice-dual-core-android-phablet-mi504-spice-smart-flo-mettle-5x-mi-504.24229/ .
You have posted it.
Dont tell lie here.

I know that I posted it but made ROM of miui from stock ROM of spice mi 504
and ported ROM of micromax a 76 miui ROM because it has same specification
and made ROM through android kitchen .....hahahaha....
13th August 2014, 08:29 AM |#5  
moulnisky's Avatar
Member
Flag Norwich
Thanks Meter: 76
 
Donate to Me
More
It is a simple MT6572 mobile: wouldn't be a drama working on it.
Here the Spice Mi-504 stock rom JB3
http://support.moulnisky.com/index.p...=Spice/Mi-504/

BR

Alex
5th October 2014, 03:36 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky

It is a simple MT6572 mobile: wouldn't be a drama working on it.
Here the Spice Mi-504 stock rom JB3
http://support.moulnisky.com/index.p...=Spice/Mi-504/

BR

Alex

Ok thank you.As i found the stock ROM.But i need a custom ROm please Help
5th November 2014, 05:49 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
problem regarding rom for spice mi 504
sir,,

plzzz make rom for spice mi 504.........i have spice mi 504,it is useless for me because it has very bad interface...i need something new......so it is my request to make rom.....thnks
9th November 2014, 09:47 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishab mehta

sir,,

plzzz make rom for spice mi 504.........i have spice mi 504,it is useless for me because it has very bad interface...i need something new......so it is my request to make rom.....thnks

?????????????????????
29th November 2014, 02:16 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishab mehta

sir,,

plzzz make rom for spice mi 504.........i have spice mi 504,it is useless for me because it has very bad interface...i need something new......so it is my request to make rom.....thnks

Wah really bad interface and the System UI root of problems.......
10th March 2015, 06:20 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Sir,
It is my sincere request to you to make a ROM for Spice Mi-504.
Please any one developer please help me with it.

hey friend ,
i have rooted spice mi-504 , but i want to know how to back up my stock rom and install cwm recovery.
i posted it here because you have same mobile and i hope u know about it that how to create and install cwm recovery in it..
pls tell me .
i'll always thankfull to u....
14th March 2015, 08:10 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Smile Recovery and rooting
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi_chouhan

hey friend ,
i have rooted spice mi-504 , but i want to know how to back up my stock rom and install cwm recovery.
i posted it here because you have same mobile and i hope u know about it that how to create and install cwm recovery in it..
pls tell me .
i'll always thankfull to u....

No Problem,
Just follow my steps Okay?
Also i will upload the necessary files,

How to root:
1:Install framaroot apk.(If you cannot install go under Settings>security and check Unknown sources.)
2: Open the app after installation and just select any of exploit.(Note only one exploit installs successfully)
3:Reboot your phone
Install CWM recovery
1:Make sure you have installed drivers for MTP,and have USB debugging under developement option enabled.
2:Connect you phone to computer and Open The CTR v2.2.
3:Unzip it,and launch CTRv2.2.exe(Unzip to desktop)
4:Press Ok and yes untill the last one.
5:Accept the Super user authintication after Pressing Auto port.
6:Thus Your Touch recovery is installed now...

Download CTRv2.2 here..

Hope it helped .Press the thanx button please,
Attached Files
File Type: apk Framaroot.apk.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.25 MB, 88 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes