FORUMS

Please port a rom for gionee p5l mtk 6735

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Inder25539, Junior Member on 6th May 2017, 12:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Can anyone port a marshmallow rom for gionee p5l 6735 without any major bugs ,i have a pure aosp rom but it has camera and volte bugs and i don't know how to fix it any helping reply would be appreciated and i don't know much about porting just got aosp rom from someone. And my email is [email protected] for any suggestions
The Following User Says Thank You to Inder25539 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Inder25539 Ad-Free
20th May 2017, 04:11 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please update the custom ROM for Gionee p5l
11th October 2017, 02:20 AM |#3  

More
Could you please provide that pure aosp rom
Could you please provide that pure aosp rom google drive link
14th October 2017, 07:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inder25539

Can anyone port a marshmallow rom for gionee p5l 6735 without any major bugs ,i have a pure aosp rom but it has camera and volte bugs and i don't know how to fix it any helping reply would be appreciated and i don't know much about porting just got aosp rom from someone. And my email is [email protected] for any suggestions

AOSP rom was ported by me.... And i had ported many roms like rr5.8.2 and miui but some peoples had problems with me or the roms bcoz of bugs which i was constantly trying my best to fix but they reported my videos as scams and my channel was shut down..... Now i have RR 5.8.5 Nougat rom stable but i m not gonna upload it anywhere.... ....
16th February 2018, 02:43 PM |#5  
Flag warangal

More
swipe elite note
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalkumar437

AOSP rom was ported by me.... And i had ported many roms like rr5.8.2 and miui but some peoples had problems with me or the roms bcoz of bugs which i was constantly trying my best to fix but they reported my videos as scams and my channel was shut down..... Now i have RR 5.8.5 Nougat rom stable but i m not gonna upload it anywhere.... ....

i have a swipe elite note with 6735 chipset n 3.18.19 kerenel..with marshmallow
found a rom that could be ported to my device...resurection remix rom based on nougat..i am new bee..facing too many problems while trying to port..can assist a little if possible so that i can get working rom to my mobile...

can nougat rom be flashed in system(folder) or with system.new.dat ...and updater script in resurectiom remix is different in relation to i have seen in internet to change mount points...it has like

mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/11230000.msdc0/by-name/userdata", "/data" in

It has no command as dev/mmcbkl0p20 like that(i have seen in internet on other update scripts)...is this normal..i dont have updater script as i have my stock rom in the form of sp flashable tool image format(.img)..

Thank you
13th March 2018, 12:00 PM |#6  
Flag Angier
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Can provide the link to the ROM or how to fix camera bug. Thanks @vishalkumar437
13th March 2018, 01:41 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Visit gioneedev.blogspot.in i can help you there
10th June 2018, 09:49 AM |#8  

More
please Bro help us
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalkumar437

please it is sad that your achannel was shuted down but i didnt did that so please port the rom for me.......Pleaseeeeeee
18th October 2018, 02:30 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Custom Recovery and custom rom required for my gionee p5l please...
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnDking

please it is sad that your achannel was shuted down but i didnt did that so please port the rom for me.......Pleaseeeeeee

Hi folks, could soneone upload working twrp recovery and latest custom rom for gionee p5l please...
7th November 2019, 01:31 PM |#10  

More
Gionne
Hi...
I have a ported rom los 14.1 for gionne p5l
30th January 2020, 01:04 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Gionee P5L custom ROM needed
Can you give me that ROM @SomvirDalal
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread