FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Please port a rom for gionee p5l mtk 6735

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Inder25539, Junior Member on 6th May 2017, 12:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Can anyone port a marshmallow rom for gionee p5l 6735 without any major bugs ,i have a pure aosp rom but it has camera and volte bugs and i don't know how to fix it any helping reply would be appreciated and i don't know much about porting just got aosp rom from someone. And my email is [email protected] for any suggestions
The Following User Says Thank You to Inder25539 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Inder25539 Ad-Free

20th May 2017, 04:11 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please update the custom ROM for Gionee p5l
11th October 2017, 02:20 AM |#3  

More
Could you please provide that pure aosp rom
Could you please provide that pure aosp rom google drive link
14th October 2017, 07:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inder25539

Can anyone port a marshmallow rom for gionee p5l 6735 without any major bugs ,i have a pure aosp rom but it has camera and volte bugs and i don't know how to fix it any helping reply would be appreciated and i don't know much about porting just got aosp rom from someone. And my email is [email protected] for any suggestions

AOSP rom was ported by me.... And i had ported many roms like rr5.8.2 and miui but some peoples had problems with me or the roms bcoz of bugs which i was constantly trying my best to fix but they reported my videos as scams and my channel was shut down..... Now i have RR 5.8.5 Nougat rom stable but i m not gonna upload it anywhere.... ....
16th February 2018, 02:43 PM |#5  
Flag warangal

More
swipe elite note
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalkumar437

AOSP rom was ported by me.... And i had ported many roms like rr5.8.2 and miui but some peoples had problems with me or the roms bcoz of bugs which i was constantly trying my best to fix but they reported my videos as scams and my channel was shut down..... Now i have RR 5.8.5 Nougat rom stable but i m not gonna upload it anywhere.... ....

i have a swipe elite note with 6735 chipset n 3.18.19 kerenel..with marshmallow
found a rom that could be ported to my device...resurection remix rom based on nougat..i am new bee..facing too many problems while trying to port..can assist a little if possible so that i can get working rom to my mobile...

can nougat rom be flashed in system(folder) or with system.new.dat ...and updater script in resurectiom remix is different in relation to i have seen in internet to change mount points...it has like

mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/11230000.msdc0/by-name/userdata", "/data" in

It has no command as dev/mmcbkl0p20 like that(i have seen in internet on other update scripts)...is this normal..i dont have updater script as i have my stock rom in the form of sp flashable tool image format(.img)..

Thank you
13th March 2018, 12:00 PM |#6  
Flag Angier
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Can provide the link to the ROM or how to fix camera bug. Thanks @vishalkumar437
13th March 2018, 01:41 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Visit gioneedev.blogspot.in i can help you there
10th June 2018, 09:49 AM |#8  

More
please Bro help us
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalkumar437

please it is sad that your achannel was shuted down but i didnt did that so please port the rom for me.......Pleaseeeeeee
18th October 2018, 02:30 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Custom Recovery and custom rom required for my gionee p5l please...
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnDking

please it is sad that your achannel was shuted down but i didnt did that so please port the rom for me.......Pleaseeeeeee

Hi folks, could soneone upload working twrp recovery and latest custom rom for gionee p5l please...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)