FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

rom that puts google settings under account and gets rid of accessability settings

306 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

Post Reply Email Thread
i don't know if this is the right section if it's not please move it

i am a perfectionist when it comes to things being Clean i've installed lineage and a couple of mods and gotten my phone the way i want it, what bothers me is two things, the giant GOOGLE section in the settings panel so now theres two google settings one under accounts and one under the main settings panel, i want a rom where this is moved under accounts i hate any kind of branding i've gotten rid of all google like Icons and text i want my phone to visibly be as free from google logos or text as possible, Another issue i have is accessability i don't use it i only use and i wonder who messes with custom roms actually does use any of those help features, the one function where apps require it can be put under system , i'd like to get rid of that entire section and have the accessability for apps feature moved to the system section

these are things i'd like for a rom and i wonder if anyone likes the idea enough to do it, basically modify lineage and make those Changes, will Android break if you mess with the settingspanel? i just want to move things around to keep it cleaner i for example also wanted network settings and blutooth etc to be combined into one section all connectivity data,wifi,bluetooth etc.

actually i just noticed Android pie has the google settings removed

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-m...mode-android-p

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)