FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

I need an android 5.0.1 expert! would be great if you knew #I545VRSGPL1

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By jasondude009, Junior Member on 15th June 2018, 10:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi
So I had galaxy S9 stolen and went and got a pretty good galaxy s4. Then rooted it also almost had perfect for me then my girlfriend thought she would mess with it! OK so taught her a little about some apps and shortcuts. (Don't like where this is going? It's not the end of rainbow! No pot of gold) so I had hulu playing on samsung tv with verizon unlimited plan. Not really unlimited bc it was skipping and she decided that the app I had open with root access is how she would go about making it stop! The app I think wad Qualcomm 8 or something like that for smoothing out hotspot, batt, and system. She decides to check 70 something apps user and system and kill them bc on her phone they don't delete and uninstall! Idk what she really did just that there are alot of system apps removed now. I think so much so that it the reason that some are deleted and some left on screen dark grey and say Uninstaller. I can not and will not remember them. I know some bootloader and googleplay and who knows what else. So idk if backup from root is still there bc my root app is not highline anymore saying root but I do have root. My question is what is the safest way to get phone back to normal again to start over with root? Can I do a factory data reset or flash drive with TWRP? which when it rebooted I tried to go in reboot and it will not pop up probably bc so much is gone! I was just starting to like this phone all over again and get it perfect then this happens! Please any help is greatly appreciated!! I'm still so mad and keeping a really good cool about it bc I like doing this kind of stuff on cpu and phones. I really hope there still is a fix!?? If not I only paid $30 to a pawnshop for it uncracked. Even my chrome and contacts are gone

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)