FORUMS

Computer illiterate

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Wendyb4207, Junior Member on 20th March 2019, 06:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have an ex who has hacked my Moto E5 andriod straight talk phone and while in jail he's been able to track my locations, messages etc and also able to communicate with the side woman he's had the whole time of us being together. I've been good. I flipped out on him and he sent me a dump mode code *#9090# and YouTube said to type it in the phone dialer pad and it said unable to make call, plz try again. What exactly do I do to reset my TRUE FACTORY RESET and not to his reset he has set up?
1st April 2019, 09:24 AM |#2  
Solar System
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyb4207

I have an ex who has hacked my Moto E5 andriod straight talk phone and while in jail he's been able to track my locations, messages etc and also able to communicate with the side woman he's had the whole time of us being together. I've been good. I flipped out on him and he sent me a dump mode code *#9090# and YouTube said to type it in the phone dialer pad and it said unable to make call, plz try again. What exactly do I do to reset my TRUE FACTORY RESET and not to his reset he has set up?

honestly, just hard reset your phone from recovery, and that would be fine.
21st May 2019, 06:06 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3,385

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Follow instructions here : https://www.verizonwireless.com/supp...e-base-217298/

Even though the instructions link is a verizon site, the instructions are identical.

Next, change all of your passwords and remove his access to any of your accounts. Finally, get a restraining order to free yourself from his harrassment Good Luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to tsongming For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tsongming Ad-Free
30th July 2019, 06:10 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:

This isn't a phone issue ...

You needed better a real man. Odds are this one is not found to be good for you or change. These guys will use the crap out of you. When they're inside you're a source of commissary and spending money. Potentially, contraband. Depending in if he can tally you into shoving drugs into your vaginal cavity or not

When he's out, he will sponge off you, probably knock you up and basically be as useful as a wart until he screws up and winds up back in the protein system.

My advice is to change your phone, change your number and consider it a lifestyle upgrade.

With any luck this guy will move on.

There's no such thing as a side chick. Only a line triangle where there's a cheater, someone who looks kije a fool and a tramp. Possibly two fools.

Ditch this social scum miss.

Source: Was a prison guard for 10+ years.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pwag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pwag Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)