FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Computer illiterate

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Wendyb4207, Junior Member on 20th March 2019, 06:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have an ex who has hacked my Moto E5 andriod straight talk phone and while in jail he's been able to track my locations, messages etc and also able to communicate with the side woman he's had the whole time of us being together. I've been good. I flipped out on him and he sent me a dump mode code *#9090# and YouTube said to type it in the phone dialer pad and it said unable to make call, plz try again. What exactly do I do to reset my TRUE FACTORY RESET and not to his reset he has set up?

1st April 2019, 09:24 AM |#2  
Solar System
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyb4207

I have an ex who has hacked my Moto E5 andriod straight talk phone and while in jail he's been able to track my locations, messages etc and also able to communicate with the side woman he's had the whole time of us being together. I've been good. I flipped out on him and he sent me a dump mode code *#9090# and YouTube said to type it in the phone dialer pad and it said unable to make call, plz try again. What exactly do I do to reset my TRUE FACTORY RESET and not to his reset he has set up?

honestly, just hard reset your phone from recovery, and that would be fine.
21st May 2019, 06:06 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyb4207

Follow instructions here : https://www.verizonwireless.com/supp...e-base-217298/

Even though the instructions link is a verizon site, the instructions are identical.

Next, change all of your passwords and remove his access to any of your accounts. Finally, get a restraining order to free yourself from his harrassment Good Luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)