FORUMS

Netflix++ but for android (terrarium not working)

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Dreamy0, Junior Member on 21st September 2018, 12:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Guys do you know something about netflix++ app but for android no root i need this beacouse terrarium not working. (sorry for my bad english pog :^) )
22nd August 2019, 06:41 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Alternative to Terrarium
You know that the Terrarium TV was shutdown few months ago. I searched the web for an exact reason to know why Terrarium was shutdown. But I was not able to find a good answer for that. Any way, you can use an app like "CyberFlix APK" to watch movies online same like you did with Terrarium TV. You can download the application from various download sites on the internet.
23rd November 2019, 07:14 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydsd

You know that the Terrarium TV was shutdown few months ago. I searched the web for an exact reason to know why Terrarium was shutdown. But I was not able to find a good answer for that. Any way, you can use an app like "CyberFlix APK" to watch movies online same like you did with Terrarium TV. You can download the application from various download sites on the internet.

something called Hotflix(Demon) on telegram will but I'm not sure i'm allowed a post a link for it here.
You can easily find it by a search though .
7th April 2020, 05:22 AM |#4  
Flag san joes
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydsd

Well, that might be a solution in this case, too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
netflix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)