FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

WiFiConnectivityManager - BBS Alarm in every ROM

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By SkillzNET, Junior Member on 11th April 2019, 08:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
here is a screen

Hello at all, from 2 Months in every ROM (Oreo, Pie ecc) flash I have this alarm in better battery stats:
WiFiConnectivityManager Schedule Periodic Scan Timer.
I have Redmi 4 Prime, I have already tried to flash ROM without gapps/application, flash without magisk and other things (a lot).
Only in official MIUI there isn't this problem.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks
 
 
14th April 2019, 12:10 PM |#2  
Oswald Boelcke's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Establishing Air Supremacy over XDA - Standby!
Thanks Meter: 5,842
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzNET

here is a screen

Hello at all, from 2 Months in every ROM (Oreo, Pie ecc) flash I have this alarm in better battery stats:
WiFiConnectivityManager Schedule Periodic Scan Timer.
I have Redmi 4 Prime, I have already tried to flash ROM without gapps/application, flash without magisk and other things (a lot).
Only in official MIUI there isn't this problem.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Assuming you're mainly concerned that this is happening while connected to your home network. Did you already try to assign a static or reserved IP address in your home network router for your Android device, and in turn to switch from DHCP to static IP on your Android device?
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
14th April 2019, 02:38 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Assuming you're mainly concerned that this is happening while connected to your home network. Did you already try to assign a static or reserved IP address in your home network router for your Android device, and in turn to switch from DHCP to static IP on your Android device?

Yep, already tried but nothing solved...
14th April 2019, 03:20 PM |#4  
Oswald Boelcke's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Establishing Air Supremacy over XDA - Standby!
Thanks Meter: 5,842
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzNET

Yep, already tried but nothing solved...

Another idea: Did you try to use the kernel that comes with official MIUI also on the custom ROMs?
14th April 2019, 04:37 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Another idea: Did you try to use the kernel that comes with official MIUI also on the custom ROMs?

Never tried!
For do this I need to download official MIUI (obv) and extract boot.img, right?
14th April 2019, 05:06 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Another idea: Did you try to use the kernel that comes with official MIUI also on the custom ROMs?

Tried to do it with boot.img flashed in boot partition but blocked at MI logo...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes