FORUMS

YouTube plugin for Encore Music [BETA]

1,669 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,726

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey everyone,

I've just published the YouTube plug-in for Encore Music, here on XDA Labs. If you don't know what XDA Labs is, check http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr.../labs-t3241866

This plug-in allows you to listen, download and add to playlists YouTube videos in Encore Music.

This plug-in requires the base app, Encore Music, to work.

- Listen to your favorite songs for free on YouTube, without advertisement, no subscription required
- Search through the full YouTube library from the Encore Music search
- Browse uploaders and channels like artist and albums
- Save bandwidth by loading your YouTube playlists offline. Save storage space also as only the audio track will be stored!
- Change your YouTube playlists directly from the app

THIS PLUGIN IS STILL IN BETA but I'll be on the watch out for any bug or issue you might encounter. I don't want the Google Play Music story happen again Make sure to reach me either here on this topic, or in PM, or by e-mail at apps at xplod dot fr.

Enjoy your music!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to XpLoDWilD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2015, 08:13 AM |#2  
Flag Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XpLoDWilD

Hey everyone,

I've just published the YouTube plug-in for Encore Music, here on XDA Labs. If you don't know what XDA Labs is, check http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr.../labs-t3241866

This plug-in allows you to listen, download and add to playlists YouTube videos in Encore Music.

This plug-in requires the base app, Encore Music, to work.

- Listen to your favorite songs for free on YouTube, without advertisement, no subscription required
- Search through the full YouTube library from the Encore Music search
- Browse uploaders and channels like artist and albums
- Save bandwidth by loading your YouTube playlists offline. Save storage space also as only the audio track will be stored!
- Change your YouTube playlists directly from the app

THIS PLUGIN IS STILL IN BETA but I'll be on the watch out for any bug or issue you might encounter. I don't want the Google Play Music story happen again Make sure to reach me either here on this topic, or in PM, or by e-mail at apps at xplod dot fr.

Enjoy your music!

would like to try,but dont have paypal. plz add play store donation feature.....
The Following User Says Thank You to qsy124 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qsy124 Ad-Free
21st December 2015, 08:15 AM |#3  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsy124

would like to try,but dont have paypal. plz add play store donation feature.....

Unfortunately this plug-in can't be added to the Play Store (for the obvious "Google will kick it in mere minutes" reason), which means we can't take advantage of the Play Store features.
Would there be any payment method other than PayPal that'd work for you?
The Following User Says Thank You to XpLoDWilD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2015, 08:31 AM |#4  

More
I am chinese user I guess what I can do is use alipay(you even may not hear about that...).
beside that, i would like suggest add a zombie app in appstore and with payment, and update through xdalab, or i pm you play gift card.
21st December 2015, 12:17 PM |#5  

More
Quote:

Unfortunately this plug-in can't be added to the Play Store (for the obvious "Google will kick it in mere minutes" reason), which means we can't take advantage of the Play Store features.
Would there be any payment method other than PayPal that'd work for you?

and I also would like translate both emcore and youtube plugin in to Chinese?and could you send me the eng text resources and i can translate it?
21st December 2015, 12:31 PM |#6  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsy124

and I also would like translate both emcore and youtube plugin in to Chinese?and could you send me the eng text resources and i can translate it?

You can find all the translatable strings at https://github.com/fastbootmobile/en...ain/res/values (strings_*.xml)
22nd December 2015, 07:10 AM |#7  

More
Quote:

You can find all the translatable strings at https://github.com/fastbootmobile/en...ain/res/values (strings_*.xml)

zh_cn________zh_chs.rar
translated, hope can add language support
3rd January 2016, 07:09 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 97

Donate to Me
More
Looks promising! But it seems like I am to stupid to find the download button.

EDIT: The playlist I created was for some reason a mixed, not a YouTube only playlist. Downloading a playlist created with YouTube directly works.
The Following User Says Thank You to h0l For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift h0l Ad-Free
4th May 2016, 04:33 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Is there a way to import a playlist already on my YouTube account? I can't seem to find that option.
9th May 2016, 12:30 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
13th June 2016, 09:13 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How can i get this app?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
encore, music, plug-in, plugin, youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)