By alephzain, Senior Member on 18th April 2014, 09:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th July 2014, 03:26 PM |#21  
Flag From the South :)
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraj

hi, I had installed framaroot over two months ago and all was well but today I got a malware warning on avast, so I have uninstalled it. but I would really like the issue to be clarified so as to be able to use it again. my device is Lenovo IdeaPad A-3000 android version 4.2.2

I had the same problem with the poot apk when backing it up to Google Drive and I learned from watching a YouTube video that because the apps used exploits to gain root access over the device that is why it is considered a vrius as long as you delete the apk after you root before you plug it up to the computer you should be fine

1st August 2014, 04:02 PM |#22  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can't choose Exploit
Hi. I want to root my Snapdragon 200 MSM8610 device. It needs Gandalf exploit if I am not wrong. But can't choose it from the list. Whats the matter, I don't know. Please help me.
6th August 2014, 09:34 PM |#23  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 96

More
rooting my Galaxy Epic 4G Touch
My question is that I Had root using Framaroot with Aragorn exploit from a few months ago and due to a separate issue i had to restore my phone to its original state and now when i use the Framaroot APK that i used before it says that i have obtained root but when i reboot the SuperSU is not installed and a root checker states i do not have root. My phone has had no update through Samsung Kies and is on version 4.1.2 jelly bean like before. I've tried version 1.9.3, 1.9.2 and 1.9.1 and all three say the same thing, root obtained please reboot to finish. Any help is appreciated
7th August 2014, 02:32 PM |#24  
Flag OKC
Thanks Meter: 206

Donate to Me
More
Same issues with other Qualcomm devices, not able to select the correct exploit

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk
11th August 2014, 03:47 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
after rooting (LG L7 II P715 V10J_00.KDZ), success with Gandalf.
then updated supersu and binaries - OK
then uninstalled Framaroot.

rebooted, LG said "Security Error". upside down display.

Should I not remove Framaroot?
20th August 2014, 08:57 AM |#26  

More
I rooted my Optimus G E-975 with framaroot 1.9.3, it worked like it should. But now when I received OS update from LG i obviously cant update cause im rooted. I unrooted with framaroot, but theres still system/xbin/su file and superuser.apk in system/app. I tried to install superuser from framaroot again and it says binaries installed etc. But after I reboot there is no superuser. When im trying to install it from play market, it says that my su binaries are old. I want to unroot my phone but I cant since im not allowed to delete anything from /system or system/xbin and I cant root my phone with framaroot
So if someone can help me somehow, id be very grateful! Thx!

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd August 2014, 07:55 AM |#27  

More
Exclamation Root For XOLO 1010i (KitKat)
i can root my XOLO Q1010i (KitKat) with Framaroot latest version ,, this app show Error#9 when am try to root, Please help me and Update Frmaroot for XOLO Q1010i (KitKat)
1st September 2014, 03:26 PM |#28  

More
Is Moto G compatible with framaroot?
3rd September 2014, 07:00 AM |#29  
Flag jalandhar,punjab
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Karbonn a14 not getting root with framaroot
12th September 2014, 02:35 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by samerzmd

it says Success and installed superuser but when use root checker says no root found , or when to open Superuser it says need update , update gives failed on supersu ,Superuser ..... what can i do?

Reboot should fix this.

-Scorps...
The Following User Says Thank You to XhacK_Scorps For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XhacK_Scorps Ad-Free
30th September 2014, 08:36 PM |#31  

More
help
Galaxy note 2

I can't root it says erorr#6 find a another expoilt help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)