Need help to root my Blu Studio Touch 4g Lte

Search This thread

jul1q

Jan 15, 2017
Well i buy this phone few weeks ago and i cant find the root to my phone. I have android 6.0 btw. Hope u guys can help me thanks and sry for my english

Skatekiller72

Mar 3, 2017
I Don't know if it works beacuse i haven't tried it but... you can root the phone by using TWRP

htt ps://ww w.mediafire .com/folder/rsm52bm56wm47/Studio

But again i don't know if it works so i don't make responsable for any Damage/Bricking on your device...
If you want to know for where i got it well: htt ps://plus.google. com/104229879953478293622/posts/3B7EAic8TTW

Please also let me know if it work or not for you
Thank You.

Stkrdnmiballz

Jun 24, 2017
hm

I Tried flashing the TWRP for so210uu went successful. But when installing supersu.zip through twrp my phone gets stuck on boot loop. Back to square 1 ,Reflash scatter.txt stock rom using SPFlash tool. Im waiting for other Ideas. I needed root access badly in order to repartition RAM using SD card space the 1 gig ram becomes 200+mb ram, can barely keep up with multitasking.

sinkoo1979

Oct 29, 2016
Yigo
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5
LG G3
I got root on my blu studio touch.

The steps are:
1) unlocked the bootloader,
2) Flash TWRP on fastboot mode,
3) Boot into TWRP ("adb reboot recovery"). If you encounter bootloop, turn off the phone and manually boot into TWRP.
4) In TWRP you have to format the phone (this will erase everything but when you unlock the bootloader it erases everything anyway).
5) Reboot to recovery in TWRP after formatting the phone.
6) Connect the blu studio touch to the computer and move the supersu to internal memory and flash supersu.
7) Reboot the phone and you should have supersu on the phone.
Note: This procedure doesn't require splash tool. The TWRP on this thread works.

Any roms for this phone? like LOS

Last edited: