FORUMS

[Q]Any plans to root AT&T Trek HD 9020a 5.1.1 lollipop?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Dotdot.bill2, Junior Member on 22nd February 2016, 03:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I recently purchased an AT&T Trek HD tablet running Lollipop 5.1.1, and have found zero root apps that can root it, as well as little to no information about plans to root it aside from 2-3 errant questions asking how to root it or stating outright that none of the root apps work.. Yet have seen ZERO inquiries if anyone plans or is working on a root solution ?? Thank you
Model number 9020a
Android version 5.1.1
Baseband version M8926AAAAANLYD1012024.1
Kernel version [email protected] #1 fro aug 14 13:39:06 CST 2015
Build number LMY47V release-keys
Software version 5BW1
The Following User Says Thank You to Dotdot.bill2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dotdot.bill2 Ad-Free
23rd February 2016, 08:47 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanks for the help..
Much needed help. Thanx a ton
24th February 2016, 12:56 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by isoftincmukund

Much needed help. Thanx a ton

I have gotten mine rooted. I'm actually in need of the original OTA image. Have you tried KingRoot? I'm pretty sure that's how I rooted mine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonyrice For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tonyrice Ad-Free
4th August 2016, 03:56 AM |#4  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Exclamation Kingroot
I used kingroot and switched over to supersu via the app in the playstore called SuperSu Me . Should work
The Following User Says Thank You to JordanDS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JordanDS Ad-Free
20th April 2018, 04:34 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanDS

I used kingroot and switched over to supersu via the app in the playstore called SuperSu Me . Should work

Did you make a recovery ROM for the 9020A? I'm looking for one and can't find it anywhere. I was able to root my 9020A using kingroot, but I messed around with boot animation and soft bricked it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uptwolait For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uptwolait Ad-Free
20th April 2020, 04:40 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)