Hi guys !
It's working : I've just rooted my z630.
You probably did not follow the right procedure to reboot your phone in recovery mode.
Here is the procedure you should follow :
- When the device is totally off, press Volume-UP button and HOLD it
- Press Power button (keep holding Volume-UP), and HOLD both of Power & Volume-UP
- When the device vibrates for the first time, release Power, but keep holding Volume-UP
- As soon as it vibrates a second time, move from Volume-UP button (release it) to Volume-DOWN button (hold it)
- It vibrates again, you can release all buttons and recovery is loaded