Thread Closed Email Thread
21st February 2013, 08:46 PM |#101  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldmm

Just check SysScope.apk ....

Thanks danieldmm. That was just the right hint I needed to receive. I didn't know about SysScope so now I'm looking for some more info about that apk.

Is it safe to disable it? If so, what's the best and simpler way to disable it?

21st February 2013, 09:05 PM |#102  
R.I.P.
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1,843

More
Re: [ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click application to root some devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sphere314

Thanks danieldmm. That was just the right hint I needed to receive. I didn't know about SysScope so now I'm looking for some more info about that apk.

Maybe this will have the answer you're looking for. Hope it helps! :thumbup:

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrayLunch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrayLunch Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 08:35 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
AW: [ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click application to root some devices
Where can I see the costume/original status?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
22nd February 2013, 12:52 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
doesnt work on samsung gtab 2 5100
The Following User Says Thank You to SLL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SLL Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 06:57 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:

You might want to read this. http://www.villainrom.co.uk/forum/th...modified.5490/
The Following User Says Thank You to mke1973 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mke1973 Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 07:43 PM |#106  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mke1973

You might want to read this. http://www.villainrom.co.uk/forum/th...modified.5490/

Thanks mke1973 for your helpful reference.
Anyway I see that the solution proposed in the link you posted is just a "cosmetic" one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrayLunch

Maybe this will have the answer you're looking for. Hope it helps! :thumbup:

Thanks TrayLunch for your generous reply to my question. I followed the very precious and smart advice embedded in the link you posted, but, notwithstanding my eagerness to learn, I didn't find any useful suggestion in that universe, about the "if" and "how to", for actually disabling the SysScope service in my GNote 10.1.
But maybe I must just search more deeply for some more solid help and answers...
22nd February 2013, 07:52 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:

Anyway I see that the solution proposed in the link you posted is just a "cosmetic" one...

Thanks TrayLunch for your generous reply to my question. I followed the very precious and smart advice embedded in the link you posted, but, notwithstanding my eagerness to learn, I didn't find any useful suggestion in that universe, about the "if" and "how to", for actually disabling the SysScope service in my GNote 10.1.
But maybe I must just search more deeply for some more solid help and answers...

There's also sysscopeblaster. The developer has found he needs to work on it more as custom firmware is stll causing a custom setting. Maybe he can answer whether it works well on rooted stock firmware. Anyway, he's still working on it. Check out this link. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...k#post38263891
24th February 2013, 01:50 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, it doesn't work with Galaxy S2 "PDA:MS1 / PHONE:LS8 / CSC:MS1 (XEO)" Official JB ROM.
Will there be a fix? It's really annoying, not to have root.
Sadly Chainfire is not available for this Version, too.
24th February 2013, 02:58 AM |#109  
Flag France
Thanks Meter: 9,131

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Phoenix

Hi, it doesn't work with Galaxy S2 "PDA:MS1 / PHONE:LS8 / CSC:MS1 (XEO)" Official JB ROM.
Will there be a fix? It's really annoying, not to have root.
Sadly Chainfire is not available for this Version, too.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1994544
24th February 2013, 03:11 AM |#110  
Flag Matinkylä,Espoo
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Damn, really bummed!
It's not working on my Galaxy S2 i9100... Tried both exploits, frodo (or froyo) and sam, but still says "Failed, try other exploit " it really sucks, because I'm only 13 and I'm really into these rooting things, but I'm still a novice.. I've read that it might be because Samsung already patched the exploit. Can anybody help? Running stock Samsung 4.1.2 i9100xxls8

Sent from my Sammy S2 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 04:26 AM |#111  
R.I.P.
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1,843

More
Quote:

Well, then you and I are from 2 different universes. Maybe it's because I come from a universe where people don't expect to be spoon fed and do their own research. You know, follow the XDA forum rules in the video you watched when you signed up?

The first link Google brings you to is this thread where, if you bothered to read it, it answers your if question quite nicely. Granted, it isn't for your particular hardware, but since you didn't specify which hardware you were using until this last post, Google can hardly be faulted for that.

As far as how to: You'd disable it the way you would any other .apk. If you don't know how to do that, then you probably shouldn't be rooting your phone to begin with. I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm trying to keep you from ruining your hardware and starting a thread to have someone tell you how to resurrect it.

I think we've hijacked this nice devs thread enough with our conversation, don't you? I'd be happy to field any other comments or questions via PM.

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrayLunch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrayLunch Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, framaroot, root
Previous Thread Next Thread