Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1,844

More
Re: [ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click application to root some devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesynacho

I take it it wont work for my phone
Thanks for the help!

If you're still unsure, you can try it and post your results. Worst case scenario, the app will tell you that root failed and you can uninstall it.

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrayLunch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrayLunch Ad-Free

11th February 2013, 04:44 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Does it work for the Verizon galaxy nexus?
11th February 2013, 04:44 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
fyi,

got A popup saying "Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot", now i will uninstall app

this is on LG P769 tmobile us.
The Following User Says Thank You to nuzbabu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nuzbabu Ad-Free
11th February 2013, 05:20 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Doesn't work for the Verizon galaxy nexus.
11th February 2013, 05:32 AM |#15  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 3

More
No go for the Rogers Note SGH-I717R. Bummer, but awesome work here. People who will be able to use it should thank the eff out of yer help!
The Following User Says Thank You to D1RT33B1RD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift D1RT33B1RD Ad-Free
11th February 2013, 07:17 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any software glitches
I will be getting a Verizon version, and I was wondering if there is any ill effects from this method. Such as camera malfunction or a similar issue. I have heard of root solutions that break certain functionality of certain parts of the software. Anyone having any of these issues?
11th February 2013, 10:37 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I've used it on my Samsung Note 2 NT7100 4.1.2 stock
It worked fine for a while but after some hours i tried to chat in whatsapp (as i did before) and it froze and kept spamming a popup with "radio has been granted superuser permissions" after a while it completely froze trying to reboot it got it stuck in the "Samsung" boot log.

I had to take out the battery to get it running again, lets see for how long it will stay like that.
11th February 2013, 12:32 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,705

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoom23

I've used it on my Samsung Note 2 NT7100 4.1.2 stock
It worked fine for a while but after some hours i tried to chat in whatsapp (as i did before) and it froze and kept spamming a popup with "radio has been granted superuser permissions" after a while it completely froze trying to reboot it got it stuck in the "Samsung" boot log.

I had to take out the battery to get it running again, lets see for how long it will stay like that.

Hmm, your chat app require root permission ? Its a strange behaviour. Did you already root your device before using your chat app ?
Seeing "radio has been granted superuser permissions" if your application doesn't mention it require root is not normal.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alephzain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alephzain Ad-Free
11th February 2013, 02:15 PM |#19  
Works on EU Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100, Android 4.1.1, Build JRO03C.N7100XXALJ3.

Installed APK, selected SAM then rebooted.
11th February 2013, 02:45 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
no joy :(
did not work with ATT Galaxy Note SGH-I717
The Following User Says Thank You to gazerdude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gazerdude Ad-Free
11th February 2013, 02:57 PM |#21  
R.I.P.
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1,844

More
Re: [ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click application to root some devices
@alephzain

Is it possible to get you to build a repack that installs SuperSU instead? Maybe a second apk to give people the option depending on what they prefer? Just a request/suggestion, and by no means meant as a demand. Thank you for your hard work and consideration. You've done excellent work here!

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrayLunch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrayLunch Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, framaroot, root
Previous Thread Next Thread