FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click apk to root some devices

117 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,783
 
By alephzain, Senior Member on 2nd February 2013, 07:26 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
1st August 2016, 01:12 PM |#3971  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm using LG phoenix 2 and am getting failed error code 6 it says try another exploit but does nothing else help please
1st August 2016, 02:24 PM |#3972  
Senior Member
Flag Praia
Thanks Meter: 389
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slphon

I'm using LG phoenix 2 and am getting failed error code 6 it says try another exploit but does nothing else help please

Use your imagination. If Framaroot doesn't work for your device, then isn't it obvious that you should simply try a different rooting app???

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7040D using XDA Free mobile app
2nd August 2016, 09:37 PM |#3973  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
What happens if...
My device isn't on the "Compatible" list? Will it just say "Not Compatible" and nothing will be changed? Also, is this an APK or do I open it with "Package Installer"?


gonna get killed for this post
2nd August 2016, 09:46 PM |#3974  
Senior Member
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_dumb

My device isn't on the "Compatible" list? Will it just say "Not Compatible" and nothing will be changed? Also, is this an APK or do I open it with "Package Installer"?


gonna get killed for this post

Just try it,anything will be changed in your phone if it doesn't work.
It's an apk

Inviato dal mio D6633 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Pi3rluigi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pi3rluigi Ad-Free
3rd August 2016, 11:08 AM |#3975  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi3rluigi

Just try it,anything will be changed in your phone if it doesn't work.
It's an apk

Inviato dal mio D6633 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks! I installed and opened it and it said "Not Compatible" anyway.

5th August 2016, 09:18 AM |#3976  
Junior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
rooting unavailable
i tried it rooting my samsung galaxy j7 (exnyos variant) with latest version marshmallow 6.0.1 but its not working properly the result is rooting is unavailable.. so pls help me in this issue..
5th August 2016, 12:02 PM |#3977  
Senior Member
Flag Praia
Thanks Meter: 389
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecgeek

i tried it rooting my samsung galaxy j7 (exnyos variant) with latest version marshmallow 6.0.1 but its not working properly the result is rooting is unavailable.. so pls help me in this issue..

Did you really expect an app that hasn't been updated since Jellybean to root Marshmallow??? Ever heard of something called GOOGLE?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
5th August 2016, 12:08 PM |#3978  
Junior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVAngelo

Did you really expect an app that hasn't been updated since Jellybean to root Marshmallow??? Ever heard of something called GOOGLE?

So there is no way to root my phone??
5th August 2016, 04:12 PM |#3979  
Senior Member
Flag Praia
Thanks Meter: 389
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecgeek

So there is no way to root my phone??

Dude, you've got me rolling on the floor in belly aching laughter. So Framaroot cannot root most phones. It's an app that's almost 3 years old! And has not been updated since. I have no idea how you found this thread. Have you heard of a search engine called Google? You type in the following: "how to root my blah blah blah phone". It will reveal probably a dozen links explaining how to root your phone. Follow the links.

Or if you want the simple explanation, you need to flash a custom recovery to you're phone. TWRP is the best. Once you have a custom recovery, download SuperSu verion 2.76 zip to your SD card and install it using the custom recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CVAngelo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CVAngelo Ad-Free
6th August 2016, 12:54 AM |#3980  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 19,099
 
Donate to Me
More
This root method is no longer supported and does not work on recent devices. Thread closed.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heisenberg Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, framaroot, root
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes