By S4turno, Senior Member on 3rd November 2018, 08:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st April 2020, 09:20 PM |#2411  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis

It is where it always was: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a...changelog1072/

Thank you very much. i have issues getting it to work for some reason after i install the module in magisk i reboot then open the camera and the buttons that used to be there to switch between the cameras are not present. am i missing something here?
1st April 2020, 09:50 PM |#2412  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 31,094

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerreth

Thank you very much. i have issues getting it to work for some reason after i install the module in magisk i reboot then open the camera and the buttons that used to be there to switch between the cameras are not present. am i missing something here?

Maybe uninstall module, FC GCam + clear app data, then (without opening GCam again) reboot.

Make sure you're using the linked "5betaFinal" that goes with it. Then add the module again, reboot, and then open GCam for the first time.
The Following User Says Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2020, 10:33 PM |#2413  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis

Maybe uninstall module, FC GCam + clear app data, then (without opening GCam again) reboot.

Make sure you're using the linked "5betaFinal" that goes with it. Then add the module again, reboot, and then open GCam for the first time.

That did it thank you very much @osm0sis i really appreciate your help.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

i have one more question in your config it now has the images quality off through 25 frames can you explain what that does? i have been doing some research and cant find much on it.
2nd April 2020, 12:15 AM |#2414  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 31,094

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerreth

That did it thank you very much @osm0sis i really appreciate your help.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

i have one more question in your config it now has the images quality off through 25 frames can you explain what that does? i have been doing some research and cant find much on it.

As it implies, it's the number of frames used to composite the HDR+.
The Following User Says Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:56 AM |#2415  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Hello @Arnova8G2 . I've installed your latest beta GCam_5betaFinal.200323.1624build-7.3.020.apk on my Mi Note 3 (Android 10, Los 17.1) and is working pretty good. One bug I've noticed present on your previous versions is that in Hdr off mode on telephoto camera the resolution is 1920/1080. In Hdr+ mode the resolution is correct - 4208x3120. Can you please fix this.
Also can you add an option to disable the left button on the viewfinder for switching to wide lens.
Thanks for your support.
I'm attaching a Camera 2 test of my phone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip jason device_info.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.4 KB, 4 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)