[GCam] [Wide Angle] LG G5,LG G6,LG V20,LG V30 - v4.2

1,197 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,098

By cstark27, XDA Ad-Free Senior Member on 9th February 2018, 10:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2018, 05:52 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
CStark27, thanks for all your hard work and effort on this. Question, is it possible to create an single app where you use the normal and wide and not have the front camera at all? (i.e. 0 and 2) Switch between them the same as you do for the front facing camera only it goes between normal and wide.
10th February 2018, 06:00 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehanler

I'm seeing a toggle for video stabilization in both the regular and wide angle version. It's in the same section as the video resolution.

I do not have this toggle. Actually I did not have it in any version from cstark I've tried.
I have tried skulshady's mod and the toggle is there, but that one has some purple cast on the pictures so not usable for me.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseembinahmed

Nokia 6 ? Or nokia 8?

Nokia 6
10th February 2018, 06:07 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHosp

CStark27, thanks for all your hard work and effort on this. Question, is it possible to create an single app where you use the normal and wide and not have the front camera at all? (i.e. 0 and 2) Switch between them the same as you do for the front facing camera only it goes between normal and wide.

I was going to ask the same question. I would like this also as I don't use the front camera.
10th February 2018, 06:38 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,098

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

After the latest update... I see this toast coming everytime I capture a pic.... Screenshot attached...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanrachna

@cstark27
I found 2 buges.
1. It always cycle till HDR complete the process, so it takes time to capture another picture.
2. It shows "Saved Metadata" when we immediately go to picture after shooting.

Thank, pls help to fix this!

What phones? Does the message show up with the Disable ZSL button turned on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvnaevi

Hai @cstark27
Can you port cam for moto g5s plus?

Sorry, I do not own this device. I also believe most Moto phones run 32 bit OS which is not compatible with newer GCam versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHosp

The last time I tried, the app would crash. I think because both lenses are named the same. But I know a little more these days and can try again. However, putting all 3 lenses in one app is still my goal so I'd like to spend more time on that first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4kcs4

I do not have this toggle. Actually I did not have it in any version from cstark I've tried.
I have tried skulshady's mod and the toggle is there, but that one has some purple cast on the pictures so not usable for me.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Nokia 6

OIS and EIS work on my V30 - I presume it's grabbing info from the API and your system automatically. Maybe skulshady's enforces the setting? I'll have to look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahmi182

Hi Sir, can you add manual/custom blacklevel for front camera?

Historically this has caused purple tint on my V30.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cstark27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cstark27 Ad-Free
10th February 2018, 06:42 PM |#25  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cortland NY
Thanks Meter: 2,490

More
@cstark27 good job with the new thread.
10th February 2018, 06:44 PM |#26  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstark27

What phones? Does the message show up with the Disable ZSL button turned on?

LG V30+ and yes...when ZSL is enabled.
11th February 2018, 12:31 AM |#27  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstark27

Historically this has caused purple tint on my V30.

That because wrong blacklevel, you can add example toogle to disable or enable blacklevel front camera, seriously.. i like the simply and quality of you cam mod.. but still greeny front because different blacklevel settings.
11th February 2018, 04:00 AM |#28  
Flag Boston, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Just sharing a test photo that worked on an object that wasn't a real human.
Still issues with this type of mod, but came out pretty good except for the outline on her left side.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Portrait Mode.jpg
Views:	1780
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	4416060  
11th February 2018, 06:03 AM |#29  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 23

More
@cstark27 thank you so much for your port!

On the US Note 8, usung your latest build, portrait mode only works with the front camera. Launching portrait mode with the rear camera gives a black screen. This didn't use to be a problem with your earlier builds. What can I do to help you debug this? There is no crash---just no picture. Thanks!
11th February 2018, 06:53 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragion

Still issues with this type of mod, but came out pretty good except for the outline on her left side.

I have had similar results from pictures of faces.

Sent from my LGE V30 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Maximus41 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Maximus41 Ad-Free
11th February 2018, 07:10 AM |#31  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragion

If you want like pixel 2 xl its need dual-pixel and dual-pdaf sensor module, like imx362.. the setting is on developer settings, enable pd and pd-blur i think.
The Following User Says Thank You to fahmi182 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fahmi182 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg v20 v30 g5 g6 wide angle

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)