1,198 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,112

By cstark27, Senior Member on 5th December 2018, 07:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2020, 07:13 AM |#2571  
Flag Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 165

More
It seems there's 4K 60fps support emerging for Pixel 4. https://9to5google.com/2020/05/16/pi...pro-video-app/
Would it perhaps mean that Google has changed something in camera drivers and 60 fps could be now forced in Camera PX? I remember earlier tests showed that camera maxes at 37fps due to streaming from two sensors simultaneously, but maybe Google disabled the second sensor in 60fps mode in a recent update?
19th May 2020, 06:46 AM |#2572  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miustone

Hello There @cstark27

Since i can't PM You would i like to ask here, hope it's ok.

Can You direct Me to a Guide or Source how to make a GCam Port? Our Xperia Community is really out of luck in many Views but i would at least contribute that if i can. I'm not a newbie to Android and Apps but this is somehow new to Me. Would be very cool if You or someone else could teach Me in Views of that. Looking forward to contribute back things in the Future if i can!

All the Best,
Miu

I see that u has Xperia 5, you should try contact Zoran @KoopahTManiac on telegram

Zoran is an ultra-smart dude that manages to port gcam with night sight to Samsung Exynos phones; including phones from 2016-2017; the S7 Edge and Note FE. I've nearly given up on my Note FE exynos due to lack of working Gcam 6.X with night sight until Zoran releases his own version that works wonderfully. Xperia deserves better gcam ports too and hope that someone manages to get newer version to work. If Exynos gcam works, Xperia 1/5 with Snapdragon should too
19th May 2020, 11:53 PM |#2573  
Flag Marburg an der Lahn
Thanks Meter: 5,529

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepunchbro

I see that u has Xperia 5, you should try contact Zoran @KoopahTManiac on telegram

Zoran is an ultra-smart dude that manages to port gcam with night sight to Samsung Exynos phones; including phones from 2016-2017; the S7 Edge and Note FE. I've nearly given up on my Note FE exynos due to lack of working Gcam 6.X with night sight until Zoran releases his own version that works wonderfully. Xperia deserves better gcam ports too and hope that someone manages to get newer version to work. If Exynos gcam works, Xperia 1/5 with Snapdragon should too

Thanks a lot for the Reply! Finally a hint where to start... I heard of him Back on the XDA Portal, but never thinked about getting in Touch with this Smart Guy. Time to Install Telegramm. Seems to be the new XDA since some Time

BR
22nd May 2020, 01:49 PM |#2574  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
How to get the best time-lapse video?
Question about Time-Lapse, how to get the best/faster time-lapse video.

Yesterday, tried to make a time-lapse for kid's school project. The movement was VERY slow so took a picture every 10 seconds (10X) for 5 hours. After I checked the video and it was ~18 minutes long video. Every picture probably made one second (approximation, I didn't calculate), so in theory, still a time-lapse. I wonder if there is any option that right off the bat, this video could have been a minute long video. Is there such a setting that I don't know or could not figure out.

I ran this video through Microsoft Hyperlapse twice and ended up with a desired video. So the job got done with tweak but I would have preferred if I could have gotten the video directly from the app. (There was noticeable loss of quality, otherwise I am fine with the result, for school project).

My question is, such option is not present or I am not using the mod efficiently?.

Version used - PX Mod v4.3
Excellent mod and thanks for all the efforts.

Details
Which Google Pixel? - Pixel OG XL
Android version: Android 10, Lineage OS 17.1, Security Patch, March 5, 2020

What is the issue? Trying to make a time-lapse, that looks more like a regular video than a time-lapse video
How are you able to reproduce it? Yes

Have you cleared the app data and left the settings alone? No
Does the issue still happen? Yes
Does the issue happen with a certain setting enabled or disabled? No idea

What Magisk Modules are installed? Advanced Charging Controller, BusyBox, Debloater, Systemless Hosts.
Do any of them promise to enable certain features of newer Pixels or other phones?
Have you disabled all extra Magisk Modules, temporarily, and rebooted to see if your problem is solved?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)