More
Waiting for dual lens support for Max Pro M1
The rest is work great
9th October 2019, 06:09 PM |#12  
Flag Tartus
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Works perfectly on Tulip, thank you!
Any chance to see some gcam 7.1 mods for pie?
13th October 2019, 01:27 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
It is taking black and white photo in lenovo zuk z2 plus
19th October 2019, 03:18 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Video stabilization does not work on redmi note 5 (trCamera Reborn v5). Also extra buttons block exposure compensation slider. Since white dot and zoom icons are not so important (double tap launches zoom), astrophotography/trails icon could be moved down instead. Icons could also disssapear in 'more' section to not interfere with menu graphics. Sliding on AWB icon could change AWB mods.
20th October 2019, 04:26 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please who to make this gcam to work on my Mi9 se?
I install Reborn V5 but doesn't work.
my device is not rooted and i am on Android 9 with Stable ROM 10.

Thanks for all
28th October 2019, 09:18 AM |#16  
Flag Thassos
Thanks Meter: 311

More
Testing V5 on Nokia 7 plus. App is stable.

2 small issues found:
Slo-mo records in normal speed
Button for tele-lens does not appear.

1 thing that i wish could be fixed: when setting AWB to "pixel" ,restarting the app brings it back to normal, would be nice if it stayed at "Pixel AWB"
11th November 2019, 06:49 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Good cam but in new version v5Deepend dosent have option in video and cant change fps.
14th November 2019, 01:08 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just tested the Snapdragon 845 version on my Poco F1 stock MIUI 11.0.5 Android 9 and it is buggy, motion doesn't work, the text on screen doesn't disappear sometimes or it pop ups while it shouldn't, the photos have a tint on them, sometimes red, green or yellow, when going from one tab to another (for example, photo to night mode) it doesn't change properly and even if it does it may fail to show the camera feed, when starting the app for the first time it may or may not let me tap to allow permissions (sometimes it shows the alert and sometimes it shows it but it goes away but I can still tap it), even when clearing cache and data and restarting the app it has these and some other issues, none of them happening on Gcam ports 6 and 7 by San1ty, just giving the feedback in case you need it.
23rd November 2019, 07:10 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
works like a charm but it would be nice to mention that going into setting after opening the app for first time removes the pink tint.

i removed the app twice because of not knowing it
The Following User Says Thank You to dhanakumari For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dhanakumari Ad-Free
23rd November 2019, 07:04 PM |#20  
Flag Kariparambu
Thanks Meter: 0

More
LATEST VERSION IS Crashing on OnePlus 5 Android 9 OOS 9.0.8
28th November 2019, 03:54 AM |#21  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 7,710

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard_core93

Just tested the Snapdragon 845 version on my Poco F1 stock MIUI 11.0.5 Android 9 and it is buggy, motion doesn't work, the text on screen doesn't disappear sometimes or it pop ups while it shouldn't, the photos have a tint on them, sometimes red, green or yellow, when going from one tab to another (for example, photo to night mode) it doesn't change properly and even if it does it may fail to show the camera feed, when starting the app for the first time it may or may not let me tap to allow permissions (sometimes it shows the alert and sometimes it shows it but it goes away but I can still tap it), even when clearing cache and data and restarting the app it has these and some other issues, none of them happening on Gcam ports 6 and 7 by San1ty, just giving the feedback in case you need it.

I have no such issues on MiRoom (MIUI Android 10.0 port). Check the FAQ, maybe try an older version; there are a tonne of things to try.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)