FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BETA] Greenify 2.9.5 beta 3 (Sep. 21, 2016)

1,355 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,927

By oasisfeng, Senior Member on 4th February 2016, 04:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th February 2016, 03:13 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by draggehn

@oasisfeng Just curious if you have any idea how to fix this problem: one of the recent updates of Greenify made my fingerprint sensor during sleep no longer work; I have to wake up my device (turn the screen on) for it to respond again. Any ideas? (I am fairly certain it is Greenify as 1) nothing recently has changed, 2) somebody on the Nexus 5X subreddit also had this problem)

I've never had this issue on my daily Nexus 5X. Do you use nav-bar gesture to hibernate apps and turn off the screen?
Please try disabling some of the features (Aggressive Doze, Shallow Hibernation for example) in Greenify and try again to narrow down the cause.

5th February 2016, 03:16 AM |#12  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oasisfeng

I've never had this issue on my daily Nexus 5X. Do you use nav-bar gesture to hibernate apps and turn off the screen?
Please try disabling some of the features (Aggressive Doze, Shallow Hibernation for example) in Greenify and try again to narrow down the cause.

Disabling aggressive doze right now, I'll report back.
5th February 2016, 08:43 AM |#13  
Flag Shillong
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I updated from 2.9 Beta 1 to Beta 2 and now doze seems to be gone. Doze was working in Beta 1. My phone is rooted.
5th February 2016, 09:18 AM |#14  
Flag Hohenmölsen
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It's a Dream. 3 percent in 8 hours. Calls and WhatsApp messages arrive anyway. I don't need more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160205-071014.png
Views:	920
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	3634749  
5th February 2016, 09:25 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunkafley

I updated from 2.9 Beta 1 to Beta 2 and now doze seems to be gone. Doze was working in Beta 1. My phone is rooted.

Is your device running Android 6.x? Be sure to grant the DUMP permission manually as suggested in the first post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oasisfeng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oasisfeng Ad-Free
5th February 2016, 09:27 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lusto170859

It's a Dream. 3 percent in 8 hours. Calls and WhatsApp messages arrive anyway. I don't need more.

It's usually inaccurate for the first a few percentages from 100% downwards.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oasisfeng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oasisfeng Ad-Free
5th February 2016, 09:30 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
I'm going to prepare for and celebrate the Chinese New Year in the following two weeks. The next beta release is probably not going to be released soon.
I'll check and reply to posts here occasionally during the holiday.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oasisfeng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oasisfeng Ad-Free
5th February 2016, 09:40 AM |#18  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:

Is your device running Android 6.x? Be sure to grant the DUMP permission manually as suggested in the first post.

even if i have root ?
thanks for the hard work
5th February 2016, 09:42 AM |#19  
Flag Shillong
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

Yeah I did that. But before without granting the DUMP permission it was working fine
5th February 2016, 09:43 AM |#20  
Flag Hohenmölsen
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

It's usually inaccurate for the first a few percentages from 100% downwards.

Yes I know. But without Aggressive Doze I lost 12% in this period. Normal Doze does not work with my device. (Samsung Galaxy S2plus CM13)
5th February 2016, 10:25 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunkafley

Yeah I did that. But before without granting the DUMP permission it was working fine

I'm afraid that might be a false appearance. If Doze is disabled by your ROM, Greenify can not re-enable it without DUMP permission.
Another possibility: The ROM declares that Doze is disabled, but it's enabled actually in some way.
The Following User Says Thank You to oasisfeng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oasisfeng Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)