OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 746

More
Now serving version 3.1.2 b1:
NEW: v3.1.2: Prescription import is now fixed

26th January 2017, 08:47 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
There is an issue when want to read the guides how to configure system via USB-DEBUG for some features to work on non-root Marshmallow (e.g. wake-up tracing or doze on the go)
There's no link passed to external applications (browsers).
Please provide the link to these guides here if you can.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
26th January 2017, 08:51 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Here :
https://greenify.uservoice.com/knowl...e/articles/all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioy

There is an issue when want to read the guides how to configure system via USB-DEBUG for some features to work on non-root Marshmallow.
There's no link passed to external applications (browsers).
Please provide the link to these guides here if you can.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to divineBliss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift divineBliss Ad-Free
27th January 2017, 04:37 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
It's my first time using Greenify on Nougat.

I installed the latest beta and granted WRITE _SECURE_SETTINGS, and DUMP, but I cannot enable Doze on the Go.

It says it is not compatible with my ROM or device, is it normal?

On Marshmallow, I could eanble Doze on the go with DUMP permission granted..

My device is Sony Xperia Z5C.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170127-133146.png
Views:	758
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	4018615  
27th January 2017, 05:12 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
I can't read Chinese, but my "Doze on the Go" switch is also grayed out and says "Already enabled in Xposed features". Do you have Xposed installed like I do and what do those Chinese characters say ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulguy

It's my first time using Greenify on Nougat.

I installed the latest beta and granted WRITE _SECURE_SETTINGS, and DUMP, but I cannot enable Doze on the Go.

It says it is not compatible with my ROM or device, is it normal?

On Marshmallow, I could eanble Doze on the go with DUMP permission granted..

My device is Sony Xperia Z5C.

27th January 2017, 08:11 AM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by divineBliss

I can't read Chinese, but my "Doze on the Go" switch is also grayed out and says "Already enabled in Xposed features". Do you have Xposed installed like I do and what do those Chinese characters say ?

That says "My device or ROM is incompatible" (I guess, because parts of the phrase is cut out).
I don't have Xposed installed, and my device is not rooted. Does Doze on the Go on Nougat need Xposed?

p.s. It is not Chinese, but Korean
27th January 2017, 11:06 AM |#17  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 1,264

More
Quote:

That says "My device or ROM is incompatible" (I guess, because parts of the phrase is cut out).
I don't have Xposed installed, and my device is not rooted. Does Doze on the Go on Nougat need Xposed?

p.s. It is not Chinese, but Korean

If you are using the stable version, you will not be able to enable Doze on the Go. I also had it. I think that the stable version is not fully compatible with Nougat. In the current beta (3.1.2 build1), it works and you can enable the option.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineBliss

You can enable it in only one place. If you have enabled it in Xposed features, the other option will be greyed out. The Xposed option works better. Unfortunately, Nougat is yet to have Xposed.
27th January 2017, 01:43 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnsmani

If you are using the stable version, you will not be able to enable Doze on the Go. I also had it. I think that the stable version is not fully compatible with Nougat. In the current beta (3.1.2 build1), it works and you can enable the option.[COLOR="Silver"]

I'm using the current beta, too. But I cannot enable Doze on the Go... Did you root your device?
I didn't, and just granted DUMP and WRITE _SECURE_SETTINGS permission through adb...

What I want to know is if Doze on the Go works on non rooted Nougat device...
27th January 2017, 02:08 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
I don't have N and don't know if DOTG works with N.
28th January 2017, 06:55 AM |#20  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 1,264

More
Quote:

I'm using the current beta, too. But I cannot enable Doze on the Go... Did you root your device?
I didn't, and just granted DUMP and WRITE _SECURE_SETTINGS permission through adb...

What I want to know is if Doze on the Go works on non rooted Nougat device...

I am rooted and Doze on the Go works. I don't know about unrooted.
6th February 2017, 02:48 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
hello...just want to ask if there is anything I should take note when using greenify with my samsung gear S smartwatch? Any system apps that I should whitelist under aggressive doze, etc?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)