FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BETA] Greenify 4.6.3, 02.24.2019

2,779 posts
Thanks Meter: 746
 
By divineBliss, Senior Member on 24th January 2017, 05:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th February 2017, 02:48 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
hello...just want to ask if there is anything I should take note when using greenify with my samsung gear S smartwatch? Any system apps that I should whitelist under aggressive doze, etc?
 
 
6th February 2017, 04:56 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 746
 
More
Greenify won't mess with system apps, so you should not have to whitelist them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyred5

hello...just want to ask if there is anything I should take note when using greenify with my samsung gear S smartwatch? Any system apps that I should whitelist under aggressive doze, etc?

The Following User Says Thank You to divineBliss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift divineBliss Ad-Free
6th February 2017, 08:37 AM |#23  
PlutoDelic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prishtina
Thanks Meter: 473
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetknife

So just to clarify, prescriptions don't work past lollipop?

That was so odd, i was so happy to have community served experience, just to find out that it wont support Marshmallow.

Quote:

The prescription feature requires Greenify working in either root mode, or non-root mode but only on Android 4.4 to 5.x.

8th February 2017, 02:02 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Hello...2nd question. How about whatsapp...is there anything that I should take note? My messages come in only when i launch the app. I'm not saying it could be caused by greenify, I want to narrow down the cause. I have made sure that whatsapp is not battery optimised.
11th February 2017, 12:45 AM |#25  
POIZ87's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Setting Longpress homebutton for hibernation and lock screen is not lasting, after a few hours Google conquer the long press back. Five times a day at least I have reset it to greenify

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170211-013929.png
Views:	502
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	4037015

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170211-014107.png
Views:	500
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	4037016

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170211-014053.png
Views:	476
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	4037017

LG POIZ
13th February 2017, 02:40 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 746
 
More
02/12/2017 - new build 3.2.0 released on Play Store - see PS link in OP for change log.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to divineBliss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift divineBliss Ad-Free
16th February 2017, 06:24 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyred5

Hello...2nd question. How about whatsapp...is there anything that I should take note? My messages come in only when i launch the app. I'm not saying it could be caused by greenify, I want to narrow down the cause. I have made sure that whatsapp is not battery optimised.

hello wonderful people...I am still having this issue and I really need some help...
16th February 2017, 10:48 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 746
 
More
New 02/16/2017 build on Play Store:
"v3.2.1
Fixed enhanced wake-up tracker.
Hopefully fixed time-freezing issue caused by aggressive doze on Android 7.1."
The Following User Says Thank You to divineBliss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift divineBliss Ad-Free
16th February 2017, 04:51 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
I think I'm still on 3.0.5, how to get the latest version? Play store doesn't have update.
16th February 2017, 04:54 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 746
 
More
You have to look on the Greenify Play Store page and select to join the beta testing program for this app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry8668

I think I'm still on 3.0.5, how to get the latest version? Play store doesn't have update.

16th February 2017, 05:11 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by divineBliss

Greenify won't mess with system apps, so you should not have to whitelist them.

The donate version does?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineBliss

You have to look on the Greenify Play Store page and select to join the beta testing program for this app.

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes