Thanks Meter: 746

By divineBliss, Senior Member on 24th January 2017, 05:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2019, 12:14 PM |#861  
Thanks Meter: 9,234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP410

That's fantastic! Thanks again for telling me about the app systemizer module. Worked like a charm! On the subject of Xposed (I know this is the wrong thread), I used it on a low level device once (HTC Desire 530) and it seemed to ruin the performance. Even after removing it. I really did dig what it could do though. Would you recommend it over just sticking to the Magisk modules?

Official builds Xposed framework itself are not problematic or resource consuming. Using forked builds on unsupported devices/ROMs is the start of a bad day. Sketchy modules can also cause issues. Whether to install Xposed is a personal decision. It's on most devices I own as it enables capabilities that are otherwise inaccessible or require dusting off my geeks-r-us membership card. Note the presense Xposed will prevent 'hiding' root with Magisk if that's a thing for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB126 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DB126 Ad-Free

18th March 2019, 06:10 AM |#862  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Does it work on s10?
Any reason to use it?
18th March 2019, 11:23 AM |#863  
Thanks Meter: 9,234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattskiiau

Does it work on s10?
Any reason to use it?

- unknown
- no
The Following User Says Thank You to DB126 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DB126 Ad-Free
1st May 2019, 05:47 PM |#864  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I could not find a xposed compatible with miui 10. So I used the magisk's Tai Chi module to activate greenify as an xposed module. Can this be a problem or can I use it normally? I also noticed that some xposed functions don't work in miui (Don't remove notifications - GCM push for greenified apps) Any solution for this?
10th May 2019, 10:33 PM |#865  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattskiiau

Does it work on s10?
Any reason to use it?

Yes
Eh why not
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)