Post Reply Email Thread
29th September 2019, 10:29 AM |#881  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 7,382

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zputnyq

I've already joined beta program long before & still on it but I haven't got the update yet.
This issue has happened to some people actually.

I'm also participating in the beta programme and haven't received that update yet. Obviously again a staged rollout by Google. I don't think you can blame the Greenify developer for Google's behaviour. I monitor this with other applications, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
29th September 2019, 11:49 AM |#882  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

I'm also participating in the beta programme and haven't received that update yet. Obviously again a staged rollout by Google. I don't think you can blame the Greenify developer for Google's behaviour. I monitor this with other applications, too.

Yes, I know & understand about it, that google late on deliver it, it has happened like before. Actually I don't try/want to blame him, just meant to inform that new version is out & afraid of someone complaining there's no update on p.s. My apology if my comment containing ambiguity.
29th September 2019, 12:18 PM |#883  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zputnyq

Yes, I know & understand about it, that google late on deliver it, it has happened like before. Actually I don't try/want to blame him, just meant to inform that new version is out & afraid of someone complaining there's no update on p.s. My apology if my comment containing ambiguity.

Thanks very much for the reply - and no need to apologies at all. I didn't feel that you wanted to blame anybody and especially not the dev. There weren't any ambiguities. I'm out of thanks for today - otherwise you'd got one now.
My intentions were to first acknowledge the observation you shared. And second, to let other users know that staged rollouts are common with Google.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
4th October 2019, 05:12 AM |#884  
Flag Indianapolis, IN
Thanks Meter: 1,482

More
Greenify 4.7.3 is available:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mspso6yvv...y1JzSN2TcIk09a

New betas are still not showing up in the Play Store, here in the US, since February.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martyfender For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift martyfender Ad-Free
4th October 2019, 07:48 AM |#885  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyfender

New betas are still not showing up in the Play Store, here in the US, since February.

^^Same in Germany.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
4th October 2019, 06:35 PM |#886  
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:

I'm in the U.S. and I got 4.7.1, 4.7.2 and 4.7.3 beta's all consecutively on the Google play store. I got them same day they came out. I'm on nougat but IDK if that has anything to do with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using XDA Labs
5th October 2019, 02:08 AM |#887  
Flag Indianapolis, IN

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradical711

I'm in the U.S. and I got 4.7.1, 4.7.2 and 4.7.3 beta's all consecutively on the Google play store. I got them same day they came out. I'm on nougat but IDK if that has anything to do with it.

I'm on Marshmallow, so maybe it is only being offered on newer Android versions?
Are there any new changelogs that you see on your playstore for those versions?
V4.6.3 was the last one offered to me on the Play Store beta program.
Thanks
5th October 2019, 06:55 AM |#888  
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:

I'm on Marshmallow, so maybe it is only being offered on newer Android versions?
Are there any new changelogs that you see on your playstore for those versions?
V4.6.3 was the last one offered to me on the Play Store beta program.
Thanks

Okay, well that is definitely a possibility and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.. but I can't answer that for certain. However, the recent patch notes would lead me to believe that your reasoning from the first question makes sense. Anyways yes, the changelog is as follows: "NEW: Restrict the ability of selected app to run as foreground, to transform it to background-free. For non-root device, it requires Island with God mode activated. (Android 9+)
Wake-up monitor and cut-off now works on the final version of Android 10.
Greenify can now be launched with specified app selected, from other app supporting this interop. (e.g. Island, IceBox, AppOps)". The last 3 updates were all targeted towards either Android 9 or 10 support from what I remember. With maybe only like one change to something in nougat but that was only for 4.7.1 I believe. Even with the updates potentially being targeted towards the newer Android versions, it wouldn't make sense I get them the day they come out in the U.S.. The only one I should have gotten was 4.7.1, not so much the more recent updates.
12th October 2019, 01:51 PM |#889  
Flag Indianapolis, IN

More
V4.7.5 beta has been released.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mspso6yvv...0AK2l3vmZ?lst=
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to martyfender For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift martyfender Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)