FORUMS

Bug with Donation Package

143 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By xXHenlolXx, Senior Member on 15th April 2015, 06:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
After updating greenify to 2.6.2 beta 1, I can't use pro features in it, tried already uninstalling and installing again, nothing (without xposed).
Thanks in advance
16th April 2015, 01:41 AM |#2  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 374

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXHenlolXx

After updating greenify to 2.6.2 beta 1, I can't use pro features in it, tried already uninstalling and installing again, nothing (without xposed).
Thanks in advance

Having the same problem.... I can't use the donation features....tried reinstalling but still keeps on asking for donation package even though I installed it...
16th April 2015, 04:33 PM |#3  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 2,758

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbm76

Having the same problem.... I can't use the donation features....tried reinstalling but still keeps on asking for donation package even though I installed it...

Install the donation pack first and then install Greenify and see whether the donation features work.
17th April 2015, 04:12 AM |#4  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 374

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnsmani

Install the donation pack first and then install Greenify and see whether the donation features work.

Tried that - it asked me to install the app before I can install it... I did and it thanked me for purchasing the donation package and then the features would not work
17th April 2015, 06:01 AM |#5  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbm76

Tried that - it asked me to install the app before I can install it... I did and it thanked me for purchasing the donation package and then the features would not work

What I meant was, uninstall Greenify alone, leave the donation pack installed and then reinstall Greenify again.
GuestK00151
17th April 2015, 09:36 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile
Do you had installed some apps like Lucky Patcher on your phone before? Uninstall it and donation package will work, I guess.
I think this is because the conflicts between apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
19th April 2015, 05:52 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
hi friends.

Bootloop in Xposed and LP5.1
20th April 2015, 07:10 AM |#8  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahuka

hi friends.

Bootloop in Xposed and LP5.1

Already known, nothing new. Greenify not yet compatible with Lollipop 5.1 because of the lack of a stable Xposed framework.
20th April 2015, 09:25 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnsmani

Already known, nothing new. Greenify not yet compatible with Lollipop 5.1 because of the lack of a stable Xposed framework.

OK, thanks for the info.
6th May 2020, 12:21 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Greenify donation packet bug!!
Add my facebook bro, i have link for greenify mod
It work at 6 may 2020
FB. Nattapol sarasit
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)