1. Enabled accessibility services.
2. Activated as device administrator.
3. Enabled application with access to use.
4. It is enabled for apps that want to hibernate: "ignore running state" and "ignore background-free".
5. I have already cleared the cache, the data, forced the stop, uninstall and reinstall Greenify.
6. In "Troubleshooting", via pc (ADB and USB Debugging), I enabled: "Awakened Application Tracker", "Quick Activation Notification" and "Service Guardian".
7. Reset factory.
8. I've never been warned that automatic hibernation has stopped working.
I always need to confirm the closure of each app manually.
And that way, when the apps auto-start again (without me opening them), Greenify does not hibernate them, they appear in the notification bar and I need to hibernate manually.
I already tried with the option "alternative screen off mode" checked and unchecked, but I get the same result, as well as "quick action notification".
Greenify Free Version: 3.8.5, without use Xposed
Android version: 6.0.1
Model: LeEco TV Le Max 2 X821 non root, Original ROM.