By TobiasItalo, Junior Member on 20th January 2018, 07:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2018, 07:38 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey126

Give the recently released 3.9.5 a try which contains fixes specific to your situation.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...1/post75436630

I removed all the data and cache and uninstalled the app. I became a tester and installed the app beta, but the result was the same. Even if I enable accessibility to the app, I still have to tap the OK button on the screen for each app I want to hibernate.

11th February 2018, 11:13 AM |#12  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 1,264

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiasItalo

I removed all the data and cache and uninstalled the app. I became a tester and installed the app beta, but the result was the same. Even if I enable accessibility to the app, I still have to tap the OK button on the screen for each app I want to hibernate.

Did you enable the Quick Action Notification? If so, you may have to manually hibernate each app.

Since I am rooted, I am not able to reproduce your scenario. I think that your ROM or device may be incompatible since your other phone behaves as expected.
The Following User Says Thank You to TNSMANI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TNSMANI Ad-Free
26th July 2018, 12:31 AM |#13  

More
Can't unlock Greenify on LG G4
When Greenify locks the screen on my LG G4 I cannot open screen with a double tap, like I was able to in the past, I have to push the power button to be able to use my phone. I have Android 6.0, Greenify 4.1, non-rooted. Tried disabling Auto hibernation for manual, same problem. Have donation package (But can't find icon) . Love Greenify, used to work great but have to fix this problem. Please help.
26th July 2018, 01:57 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 9,234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesburgess

When Greenify locks the screen on my LG G4 I cannot open screen with a double tap, like I was able to in the past, I have to push the power button to be able to use my phone. I have Android 6.0, Greenify 4.1, non-rooted. Tried disabling Auto hibernation for manual, same problem. Have donation package (But can't find icon) . Love Greenify, used to work great but have to fix this problem. Please help.

Assume you do not have shallow hibernation and/or aggressive doze enabled. Me thinks Greenify is activating the lock screen via a standard Android call that bypasses kernel support for double tap. Probably not going to find an easy fix on an unrooted system given age of platform, ROM generation and uniqueness of issue (do not recall this being reported before).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB126 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DB126 Ad-Free
26th October 2018, 10:11 PM |#15  

More
Go-to Developer Options and Disable Miui optimisations, Greenify will work now.

Don't know why, but it will work.
1st November 2018, 02:44 AM |#16  

More
Thank you but my developer option does not contain Miui optimisations.
2nd November 2018, 05:13 AM |#17  

More
Quote:

Thank you but my developer option does not contain Miui optimisations.

I have attached screenshot, it's last option in Developer Settings.

I am on MiUi Global 9.6, buy as I read in other forums, this is available in other versions too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MiUi Optimisation.jpeg
Views:	170
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	4632419  
2nd November 2018, 11:47 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 9,234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarana2000

I have attached screenshot, it's last option in Developer Settings.

I am on MiUi Global 9.6, buy as I read in other forums, this is available in other versions too.

Poster stated device is a LG G4. Why would the (presumably) stock ROM have MiUi options?
2nd November 2018, 11:32 PM |#19  

More
This is a picture of the bottom of my Developer Options, no MiUi there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screengrab-20181102-182106.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	4633011  
2nd November 2018, 11:35 PM |#20  

More
MiUi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey126

Poster stated device is a LG G4. Why would the (presumably) stock ROM have MiUi options?

Yes, it is stock and I don't know what a MiUi is, sounds like a Pokemon character.
4th November 2018, 11:35 AM |#21  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 6,524

More
Quote:

Yes, it is stock and I don't know what a MiUi is, sounds like a Pokemon character.

MIUI
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)