FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

greenify donation package

109 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By marquelito, Senior Member on 27th March 2019, 12:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey all. Anyone is suffering from greenify donation dont be detected by greenify? I cant use pro features. Says i have to buy donation, and i already bought it. Anyone can help? Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to marquelito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marquelito Ad-Free

27th March 2019, 12:47 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Read private massage from me. Cheers.
27th March 2019, 11:42 AM |#3  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 6,487

More
XDA is about sharing of information i.e. my personal best practise is not to reply to PM's asking for solutions and not to provide help by PM. I firmly believe that only posting in a thread allows the whole XDA community to benefit.
Just a thought and my 2 ct.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
27th March 2019, 12:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 9,216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

XDA is about sharing of information i.e. my personal best practise is not to reply to PM's asking for solutions and not to provide help by PM. I firmly believe that only posting in a thread allows the whole XDA community to benefit.
Just a thought and my 2 ct.

Offline conversations are often suspect when dealing with entitlement issues. PMs are also subject to XDA moderation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB126 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DB126 Ad-Free
27th March 2019, 01:07 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey126

Offline conversations are often suspect when dealing with entitlement issues. PMs are also subject to XDA moderation.

Davey, absolutely correct; however, I'm not part of the mod team responsible for this forum i.e. I've only provided my 2 ct's as a normal XDA member.
27th March 2019, 08:13 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
No one can help?
27th March 2019, 08:43 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marquelito

No one can help?

Oh, maybe someone can but you haven't provided any information yet to assess where the issue rests.
I assume the above mentioned PM wasn't helpful.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...st-to-t3404880
27th March 2019, 11:55 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 9,216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Davey, absolutely correct; however, I'm not part of the mod team responsible for this forum i.e. I've only provided my 2 ct's as a normal XDA member.

Yep - but that pair of pence was spot on. The XDA community doesn't benefit when conversations go underground.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Quote:

No one can help?

Greenify relies on the official Play Store to validate past purchases. Without this mechanism the less-than-ethical would post (or worse, sell) donation packages for all to use. The problem you are experiencing is likely due to the Play Store implementation on your device not recognizing the donation package as a valid purchase from your account.
28th March 2019, 09:55 AM |#9  
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:

Hey all. Anyone is suffering from greenify donation dont be detected by greenify? I cant use pro features. Says i have to buy donation, and i already bought it. Anyone can help? Thanks in advance

If you've already bought it from the play store try uninstalling it and reinstalling it, sometimes that fixes the problem.
29th March 2019, 02:28 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey126

Yep - but that pair of pence was spot on. The XDA community doesn't benefit when conversations go underground.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Greenify relies on the official Play Store to validate past purchases. Without this mechanism the less-than-ethical would post (or worse, sell) donation packages for all to use. The problem you are experiencing is likely due to the Play Store implementation on your device not recognizing the donation package as a valid purchase from your account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarai

If you've already bought it from the play store try uninstalling it and reinstalling it, sometimes that fixes the problem.

Yes i bought it from playstore. I had reinstalled both apk multiple times , it dont work. I delete odex files from data/app/ greenify folders as greenify dev write on some article, i had clean app data, i even try to restore 2month old backup from titanium. Nothing works. Im using stock samsung pie on s9 with stock patched kernel, rooted with magisk of course. How can i solve that problem with playstore implementation?? Its possible?
4th April 2019, 03:17 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Did you find a solution? I experience the same.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)