By xxxmadraxxx, Member on 7th May 2019, 03:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st July 2019, 06:46 AM |#31  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 6,524

More
Update to my post here of 06 July:
Yesterday evening, I'd unfrozen Google Play Store (GPS) to check for updates in the beta programmes I've subscribed to (ok, there were none). Accidentally, I forgot to freeze GPS again, and this morning I realised due to notifications by "MyAndroidTools" and "AppOpsXposed Re" that four applications (all of them downloaded from GPS in the past) had been updated - but not to new versions; the current versions had been "updated". By the way: Greenify was not among them.
This new abservation reinforces my initial conclusion and assumption.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free

21st July 2019, 01:14 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 9,234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Update to my post here of 06 July:
Yesterday evening, I'd unfrozen Google Play Store (GPS) to check for updates in the beta programmes I've subscribed to (ok, there were none). Accidentally, I forgot to freeze GPS again, and this morning I realised due to notifications by "MyAndroidTools" and "AppOpsXposed Re" that four applications (all of them downloaded from GPS in the past) had been updated - but not to new versions; the current versions had been "updated". By the way: Greenify was not among them.
This new abservation reinforces my initial conclusion and assumption.

Hogwash!! Earth is flat, moon landings were faked and Greenify is pwned by Tuvalu. Please don't disrupt my dilusional reality with structured analysis and alt-facts. Wait...you must be an agent of Tuvalu. Knew it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB126 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DB126 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
afwall+, firewall, greenify, malware, spyware

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)