FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Greenify not recognizing Xposed

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Valkura, Junior Member on 5th August 2015, 11:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm running Greenify 2.7 beta 4 on BlissPop-v3.7-vs985-OFFICIAL-20150803-0536 (Verizon LG G3) with Xposed for 5.1, but for some reason every time I try to enable an option that uses Xposed in Greenify it tells me to activate the module and reboot... only I've already done those things plenty of times. I can't get it to recognize Xposed even though I can get other modules to work just fine. Is there anything I can do?

25th August 2015, 11:28 AM |#2  
Flag Vitacura
Thanks Meter: 98

More
I have the same problem. I wish I could get it to work.
25th August 2015, 10:36 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Actually, I got it to work by updating to the latest alpha of Xposed Installer (3.0 alpha 4 at the time)

Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA Free mobile app
6th November 2015, 07:59 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
i am using alpha 4, but having the same problem... in xposed log i get:

Code:
Cannot load any modules because /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/modules.list was not found
Other modules work, but i have uninstalled them anyway in an effort to fix the problem. Ths is on AryaRom for Galaxy Note 3. Yes it is Samsubg so i am using the official xposed framework, BUT ID DID NOT have this problem before i flashed this ROM. It was working while i was on Omega Rom
30th January 2019, 03:14 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey buddy, it's just simple.
Follow the steps:

1.Go to xposed framework app.
2. Go to modules. (From menu at right top corner)
3.Then just enable greenify.
Comment me if it solved your problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Namdeo Patil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Namdeo Patil Ad-Free
31st January 2019, 07:49 PM |#6  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag South Lake Tahoe
Thanks Meter: 2,279

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkura

I'm running Greenify 2.7 beta 4 on BlissPop-v3.7-vs985-OFFICIAL-20150803-0536 (Verizon LG G3) with Xposed for 5.1, but for some reason every time I try to enable an option that uses Xposed in Greenify it tells me to activate the module and reboot... only I've already done those things plenty of times. I can't get it to recognize Xposed even though I can get other modules to work just fine. Is there anything I can do?

Just went through this. Go to Xposed installer/Modules and you'll see greenify. Click on the module and reboot =) enjoy. Also 3 of the options in greenify Xposed will soft reboot the device, just a heads up
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)