How to use Greenify in Nougat?

Search This thread

Lither

May 28, 2012
Hi,

I'm using Greenify with root and activated the module in XPosed on CM13 but I updated to LOS 14.1 yesterday so I'm wondering how do I get Greenify to work as official XPosed isn't released yet on Nougat.

Thanks

Reactions: ChauKhanh

wasimsiwan007

Oct 21, 2016
So no need to do ADB or dump permissions, just install Greenify?

Also, should I install the version from Play Store or use the beta?

Thanks
its simple
1.root with magisk nd install greenify4magisk- it make greenify to work as privileged app to boost performance
2. install greenify beta or stable
3.enable aggressive doze nd whatever u want
but u can't use xposed features cuz magisk is nt the same

GReaper-DEV

Jul 25, 2013
Karditsa
So no need to do ADB or dump permissions, just install Greenify?

Also, should I install the version from Play Store or use the beta?

Thanks

Once you installed it, make the settings you desire and poof, you're done. I may ask you to enable one permission in settings just to work right. I have the version from play store. What i did, was just to make the settings it asks in the beginning and then I added the apps i wanted to hibernate. And that's all. Enable root access, but not xposed in greenify.

Reactions: zolo111

wasimsiwan007

Oct 21, 2016
it make hibernate apps quickly just like with xposed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170909-163447.png
    Screenshot_20170909-163447.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 2,571

wasimsiwan007

Oct 21, 2016
it make greenify to hibernate apps as fast greenify do with boost mode

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170909-163626.png
    Screenshot_20170909-163626.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 930

wasimsiwan007

Oct 21, 2016
Hey I just installed xposed on nougat and it works I have amplify running but greenify isn't working it says I need to install module and reboot but I already did.
hyy Xposed fof nougat is nt official i think.. u should try magisk module of it just unistall greenify ..aftr applying module u get automatically greenify installed

TNSMANI

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Jan 8, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey I just installed xposed on nougat and it works I have amplify running but greenify isn't working it says I need to install module and reboot but I already did.

If you used the Xposed by PurifyOS, then Greenify will not work as an Xposed module. It is not compatible with that version of Xposed.

You can use Magisk and install the Magisk module of Greenify to enjoy something better than Boost mode in Greenify. Still the Xposed based functions of Greenify won't work.

EDIT: Or you can simply use Greenify as a root app without Boost mode and Xposed based functionalities.

Reactions: DB126

ThakurVartik

Feb 24, 2017
If you used the Xposed by PurifyOS, then Greenify will not work as an Xposed module. It is not compatible with that version of Xposed.

You can use Magisk and install the Magisk module of Greenify to enjoy something better than Boost mode in Greenify. Still the Xposed based functions of Greenify won't work.

EDIT: Or you can simply use Greenify as a root app without Boost mode and Xposed based functionalities.
Link for nought plz exposed installer

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using XDA Labs

X46X

Apr 9, 2008
Prague
Why greenify not working with unofficial xposed for Android N? Amplify works without any problem..

Top Liked Posts