FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xposed mode results in random crashes on Samsung m30s

52 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By _hunter, Member on 6th December 2019, 10:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Greetings,

Noticed some pretty disappointing thing after installing EdXposed and enabling Greenify plugin in it: phone started to reboot after random periods of time.
The only "common" this -- I was either "touching" the phone (triggering the default Samsung's "wake-up the screen" functionality) or waking it with Power button.
-- it was like 5..10 reboots per day. And right after I simply removed Greenify checkbox in EdXposed Manager -- even without rebooting -- those crashes disappeared.

Best regards...
12th December 2019, 06:40 PM |#2  
OP Member

More
And after some excessive observation I'm almost 100% sure that remained sporadic reboots were caused by Greenify (root mode) as well.
So the question is for now: is there some way to troubleshoot this?
28th December 2019, 12:36 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
And even more mysteries: after sometime I gave-up and uninstalled Greeinfy completely -- random reboots were gone. After some time (unfortunately my brief search for replacement gave no results) -- I decided to give it a second chance. And to my surprise -- no reboots... -- but then, after about two/three weeks they returned...
So I'm starting suspect -- if some statistics being gathered by Greenify in the background -- and it starting to kill/freeze some system services?..

But it seems that I'm talking to myself here... -- no support/customer service?..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)