FORUMS

Stuck during flash with TWRP

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By xqzba, Junior Member on 10th February 2020, 09:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I tried to install the "LSpeed @lspeedDiscussion v1.6.6" module downloaded from Magisk in TWRP (don't know why I did this) and I am now stuck on "- Extracting module files". I cannot seem to force reboot my device, a Samsung Galaxy S6. Anyone know how to recover or get my phone to boot from this? Thanks in advance.
10th February 2020, 09:58 PM |#2  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 34,312

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xqzba

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I tried to install the "LSpeed @lspeedDiscussion v1.6.6" module downloaded from Magisk in TWRP (don't know why I did this) and I am now stuck on "- Extracting module files". I cannot seem to force reboot my device, a Samsung Galaxy S6. Anyone know how to recover or get my phone to boot from this? Thanks in advance.

That means module is blocked by your kernel.
Force reboot your device and then open zip file of a module go to app dir and install APK from inside and you are done.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
10th February 2020, 10:08 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paget96

That means module is blocked by your kernel.
Force reboot your device and then open zip file of a module go to app dir and install APK from inside and you are done.

How would I be able to do this when I can't even force reboot? How would I force reboot in the installation? I already tried holding Power + Volume Up and Power + Home + Volume Up, nothing is happening.
10th February 2020, 10:26 PM |#4  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 34,312

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xqzba

How would I be able to do this when I can't even force reboot? How would I force reboot in the installation? I already tried holding Power + Volume Up and Power + Home + Volume Up, nothing is happening.

Just hold power button for 10-20seconds.

11th February 2020, 01:00 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paget96

Just hold power button for 10-20seconds.

Appreciate the help but it doesn't seem to be working. I have left my phone to die and then will boot it up and re-install via Magisk instead. Thanks.

Edit: 0% battery in TWRP and hasn't shut down yet...
Edit 2: Finally died, recharged, and rebooted. Module now installed. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to xqzba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xqzba Ad-Free
17th February 2020, 12:38 PM |#6  

More
Telenor Number Check Code 2019
very nice sir
The Following User Says Thank You to muddasar555666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muddasar555666 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)