L Speed is a modification that combines tweaks inside an intuitive application, the main goal of the tweaks is to improve performance, reduce stutters and lags, expands battery life and improve your gaming experience on Android.
The mod will and should work on any device that meets its minimum requirement.
You only need a rooted Android device and Android 4.1+ for L Speed app to function properly.
- Open root directory ( / )
- Navigate to /system/etc/init.d (if exists, if not, skip whole process)
- Open init.d folder
- Delete all files from other mods (e.g. zipalign, sqlite, setpermissions, system tweaks, etc.)
- Done! Optionally, do a reboot for safety measure
- You may also need to whitelist L Speed from memory cleaning, autostart, hibernating or similar functioning apps or features on your device.
Here are the list of some known functionality where you can whitelist L Speed:
Samsung: Settings -> Security -> Auto-start
Sony: Settings -> Power management -> STAMINA mode
MIUI : Settings (Security Center) -> Permissions -> Autostart
Huawei: Settings -> All (Permissions) -> Startup manager
These may or may not be available depending on the version of your installed firmware / ROM
Join beta channel on Play Store:
Join L Speed discussion on Telegram:
Join L Speed Channel on Telegram:
Follow L Speed on xda-developers:
Follow L Speed on Facebook:
Join L Speed discussion group on facebook:
L Speed, App for the Android General
Paget96, aldanopolis, F4uzan
Source Code: https://github.com/Paget96/L_SPEED.git
Last Updated 2019-03-11