FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

L Speed Feature Suggestions

2,163 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,577

Post Reply Email Thread
This is L Speed's suggestions thread.
You can suggest/request features for the app, and it might get approved.
Just tag Paget96 in your comment.
The Following User Says Thank You to veez21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift veez21 Ad-Free

16th February 2017, 08:07 AM |#2  
London, England, UK
Thanks Meter: 996

Donate to Me
More
The "fake" dynamic f-sync from within the application, similar to the aggressive doze feature in how it works. @Paget96 knows what I'm talking about !
16th February 2017, 09:45 AM |#3  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 32,919

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazerL0rd

The "fake" dynamic f-sync from within the application, similar to the aggressive doze feature in how it works. @Paget96 knows what I'm talking about !

Yeah, i know, we already had a little discussion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Paget96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2017, 01:48 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 189

More
What if battery profile for hotplug gov in gov tuner is set like this

Down differential 5
Up threshold 95

I follow the tutorial for my device from here & it perhaps suitable for most device

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...les-o-t1369817

I have tried it, device is cooler & could save more battery especially with small number on down differential. With smaller number cpu freq will go down faster 😃

Sent from my Z205 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zputnyq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zputnyq Ad-Free
16th February 2017, 03:36 PM |#5  
Flag Krusevac

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zputnyq

Down differential 5
Up threshold 95

I follow the tutorial for my device from here & it perhaps suitable for most device

I have tried it, device is cooler & could save more battery especially with small number on down differential. With smaller number cpu freq will go down faster 😃

Will do a check and talk with GovTuner devs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paget96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2017, 12:35 AM |#6  
Flag Krusevac

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zputnyq

Down differential 5
Up threshold 95

I have tried it, device is cooler & could save more battery especially with small number on down differential. With smaller number cpu freq will go down faster

@Debuffer @N1m0Y
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paget96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2017, 08:40 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 638

Donate to Me
More
Add option to exclude apps from clearing cache is my suggestions.
I want to clear cache except NFS: No Limits that store game assets in cache partition
Developers that make the game store the cache in cache partition, don't know how to make proper OBB or store cache in /sdcard0/Android/data
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to evildog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evildog1 Ad-Free
17th February 2017, 08:43 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Guess Where
Thanks Meter: 2,577

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildog1

I want to clear cache except NFS: No Limits which store game assets in cache partition

That's a pretty good suggestion, hope he'll implement it
The Following User Says Thank You to veez21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift veez21 Ad-Free
17th February 2017, 10:58 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 638

Donate to Me
More
I have more suggestions.

Auto trim, with options to change Trim Time, Trim Frequency, and Trim Notification. I have older low-end tablets that require trimming often because they slow down after 1-2 days deep sleep. The kernel in my tablets are not well optimized.

Disable apps startup. It is very useful because some apps auto start and running in background and draining battery and transmit some data. I don't use Facebook and other heavy battery drain apps but it is annoying that some browsers auto start and running in background. Right now i'm using a cleaner app that have option to disable apps from startup
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evildog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evildog1 Ad-Free
17th February 2017, 12:13 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 241

More
Quote:

Disable apps startup. It is very useful because some apps auto start and running in background and draining battery and transmit some data. I don't use Facebook and other heavy battery drain apps but it is annoying that some browsers auto start and running in background. Right now i'm using a cleaner app that have option to disable apps from startup

+1
The Following User Says Thank You to phoberus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phoberus Ad-Free
18th February 2017, 12:03 AM |#11  
London, England, UK
Thanks Meter: 996

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I want to clear cache except NFS: No Limits that store game assets in cache partition
Developers that make the game store the cache in cache partition, don't know how to make proper OBB or store cache in /sdcard0/Android/data

Hope it's not too much of OT, but that is one great game for mobile! Apparently you can change the graphics or something.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoberus

+1

You'd need ADB for that, well actually you can use root. I've been using "App Ops" but yeah, that'll be cool to have in L Speed (^^)!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)