FORUMS

[2020-01-27] ®FDE.AI - Ultimate Android Optimizer

2,069 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,594

View First Unread Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from FeraVolt: FDE_AI-v3-beta-20190311 is released!
15th February 2020, 10:08 PM |#2351  
Senior Moderator - "Like Duh"
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 7,647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

Is this a joke? We've proved this "module" is malicious (not that it's evil, but that it says it does one thing but then it's a clusterfeck all over) and all you guys can do is "omg thread cleaned". This isn't the XDA I remember. I wouldn't want to come to this but do I need to talk to the overlords to get this sorted? Because coming in here cleaning the thread isn't going to save users from installing this crapware.

You are tenure enough to understand that if you have proof of something being malicious you hit report button, surprising that i need to tell you this.

Talk to overlords or whichever lords you may feel comfortable but keep the drama out of this thread and use the correct channels to highlight your findings.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SacredDeviL666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SacredDeviL666 Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 10:12 PM |#2352  
Recognized Developer
Flag Carcavelos
Thanks Meter: 137,706

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredDeviL666

You are tenure enough to understand that if you have proof of something being malicious you hit report button, surprising that i need to tell you this.

Talk to overlords or whichever lords you may feel comfortable but keep the drama out of this thread and use the correct channels to highlight your findings.

You guys can't act without me hitting the report button? I'll do it, but you scan the threads looking for posts to clean, you can also read the posts containing all the prove you need.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2020, 10:36 PM |#2353  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Is it possible to add an option to disable all debugging and logging systemwide?
16th February 2020, 03:52 AM |#2354  
Flag Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 3,032

More
I had this installed for several months, paid apk version. Sometimes it felt like it was faster or more efficient or both, and there were other times when I forgot to enable it for some days or longer after a clean flash, and couldn't tell a difference. I didn't devote the time or energy needed to determine if it truly was beneficial or not, so I relied on the OP and users' comments, and how my phone felt, or didnt. My phone didn't brick (op5+), etc., but following the thread these past few days, I went ahead and uninstalled it. Where there's smoke there's probably fire, so I'm just gonna play it on the safe side and try out L speed, or no optimizer at all. Just don't got time for the tomfooleries and shenanigans.
16th February 2020, 03:55 AM |#2355  
Thanks Meter: 1,334

More
+1!
m.
16th February 2020, 12:19 PM |#2356  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 11,548

More
Just downloaded the latest app update, thanks Fera. Maybe now the forum will get back on track

Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cnjax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cnjax Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 02:08 PM |#2357  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnjax

Just downloaded the latest app update, thanks Fera. Maybe now the forum will get back on track

Version 8.1.1 works fine, thanks FERA 👍🏻
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoggyStar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DoggyStar Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 03:57 PM |#2358  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
On my Pixel XL from 2016 running Lineage OS 17.1 it worked wonders! My phone is way faster than it was before and much smoother in terms of UX.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Help The Peace For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Help The Peace Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 04:04 PM |#2359  
Thanks Meter: 2,038

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Help The Peace

Are you serious? On my Pixel XL from 2016 running Lineage OS 17.1 it worked wonders! My phone is way faster than it was before and much smoother in terms of UX.

What about battery?
16th February 2020, 04:25 PM |#2360  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star_king12

What about battery?

Battery is much better than without that, i have 1+6t with lineageos 16 and franco kernel. Try Your self, Its not that expensive. But i can say its much better with FDE. I can easily go day and half with that. Without that maybe day.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DoggyStar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DoggyStar Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 04:38 PM |#2361  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 11,548

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoggyStar

Battery is much better than without that, i have 1+6t with lineageos 16 and franco kernel. Try Your self, Its not that expensive. But i can say its much better with FDE. I can easily go day and half with that. Without that maybe day.

Even the moderators said to cease, hopefully they're still watching

Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cnjax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cnjax Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
artificial, engine, fde, feravolt, tweak
Previous Thread Next Thread