FORUMS

[2020-01-27] ®FDE.AI - Ultimate Android Optimizer

2,068 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,586

Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from FeraVolt: FDE_AI-v3-beta-20190311 is released!
4th January 2016, 06:32 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Going to test this on my HTC One M7 running on Exodus. Will report back in a few

EDIT:
Well, after 4h of using it, I haven't noticed much of a difference in how my phone works... Maybe it's a little bit smoother but that might be placebo...
5th January 2016, 06:00 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stachura5

Going to test this on my HTC One M7 running on Exodus. Will report back in a few

EDIT:
Well, after 4h of using it, I haven't noticed much of a difference in how my phone works... Maybe it's a little bit smoother but that might be placebo...

How about log? Is it properly installed?
russia101
5th January 2016, 03:24 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeraVolt

How about log? Is it properly installed?

For me it seems that my phone is faster in reaction to open apps but how it looks with battery I didn't noticed anything
5th January 2016, 05:56 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 665

More
Can't really tell the difference. I noticed some scrolling stutter after applying this mod

Enviado desde mi ONE E1005 mediante Tapatalk
6th January 2016, 05:26 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Prompt FeraDroid-Engine-v0.19-beta3
FeraDroid-Engine-v0.19-beta3

Another little update with various bug-fixes and improvements. In this version implemented:
- Automount system before FDE installation in recovery
- Init.d autorun support
- Most of XPERIA devices autorun support
- Heavy tune-up of memory and kernel gears to improve battery/performance
- More native kernel gear

Chages captured here
Same installation instructions... There is a problem with installation on some Samsung devices..but if you use custom kernel with init.d support it will work for you.. Try your luck.

Why so passive? Over 200 downloads and only few replies..
Peace!
Attached Files
File Type: zip FDE-uninstaller.zip - [Click for QR Code] (731.0 KB, 6452 views)
File Type: zip FeraDroid-Engine-v0.19-beta3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.95 MB, 286 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FeraVolt Ad-Free
6th January 2016, 07:11 PM |#26  
Flag Como
Thanks Meter: 219

More
What's the main purpose of this mod? Will it increase performance, battery life? I took a look at the code, it seems to be another vm mod I would like to have more informations about this
The Following User Says Thank You to edoardotavecchio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edoardotavecchio Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 05:54 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edoardotavecchio

What's the main purpose of this mod? Will it increase performance, battery life? I took a look at the code, it seems to be another vm mod I would like to have more informations about this

Sorry)..I wrote OP in hurry..just stated that it's an all-in-one tweak pack... I slightly updated op and starting to write it's work scenario to make things very clear..it takes time)

EDIT:
OP and scenario post updated.
The Following User Says Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FeraVolt Ad-Free
9th January 2016, 12:55 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Plug Update
FeraDroid Engine v0.19-beta4:
Update brings better battery life, better network speed, UI speed-ups..and many various bug-fixes..
Details can be found HERE.

Please test and report..
Peace.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FeraDroid-Engine-v0.19-beta4.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.95 MB, 218 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FeraVolt Ad-Free
10th January 2016, 08:50 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Update
FeraDroid Engine v0.19-beta5:
Update brings better battery life, better network speed, UI speed-ups..and many various bug-fixes..AND new CPU gear.
Details can be found HERE.

Please test and report..
Peace.

EDIT:FIle was reuploaded due to typo fix in code..nothing fatal..just redownload fixed one and reflash it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FeraDroid-Engine-v0.19-beta5(fix).zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.95 MB, 284 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FeraVolt Ad-Free
11th January 2016, 07:11 AM |#31  
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 171

More
when i flash this mod i lost init.d support. Any idea?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
artificial, engine, fde, feravolt, tweak
Previous Thread Next Thread