Post Reply Email Thread
26th February 2020, 01:45 PM |#1111  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,389

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chako2002

sorry for noob question but where can I obtain the boot.img , I have J710MN. thanks.

As I wrote it's inside your firmware, so if you're on stock ROM download it, for example from here:
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...ware/#SM-J710F
But I'm sure there are better sources in your device's forum. If you're on a custom ROM it's the same, unpack it and extract the boot.img.
I'm not a Sammy user but I think Samsung devices have a different format but magisk can handle it.
For further information also check your devices forum.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
6th March 2020, 11:05 AM |#1112  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi all,

what about a Magisk module similar to "ReceiverStop" (designe for Xposed framework up to Nougat) able to block HDMI_PLUGGED broadcast receiver?
6th March 2020, 04:04 PM |#1113  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by traversone

Hi all,

what about a Magisk module similar to "ReceiverStop" (designe for Xposed framework up to Nougat) able to block HDMI_PLUGGED broadcast receiver?

That's a typical usecase for (Ed)Xposed, not Magisk.
6th March 2020, 04:56 PM |#1114  
Thanks Meter: 1,408

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule-T

That's a typical usecase for (Ed)Xposed, not Magisk.

There are problems with (Ed)Xposod on various new devices/firmwares, not working (or its modules) on some, breaking SafetyNet/GPay on the others - generally not a reliable solution anymore, hence XPosed modules are also no nore widely usable like in the glory days of SuperSU+XPosed
6th March 2020, 06:32 PM |#1115  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgfg

There are problems with (Ed)Xposod on various new devices/firmwares, not working (or its modules) on some, breaking SafetyNet/GPay on the others - generally not a reliable solution anymore, hence XPosed modules are also no nore widely usable like in the glory days of SuperSU+XPosed

But as long as nobody is implementing a Magisk module for it and that way proofs me wrong, the answer is right.
Problems with EdXposed belong in the respective thread(s) (and yes, usually it is working on modern firm- and hardware; and Safetynet is dealt with in a Magisk module. But I miss those days too ๐Ÿ˜‰).
31st March 2020, 02:21 PM |#1116  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgfg

Xposed not use my divec.It's Mix2S,They were both of shutdown.

้€š่ฟ‡ๆˆ‘็š„ MIX 2S ไธŠ็š„ Tapatalkๅ‘่จ€
3rd April 2020, 09:26 PM |#1117  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Have you tried an app called Autorun Manager? It doesn't seem to have been updated in a while but it's worked for me and I always install it whenever I change roms or update or whatever. Although it's been a while since I've tried blocking certain receivers and tested to see if it blocked it correctly. And of course you need root.

Edit: I'm on an Mi Mix 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by traversone

Hi all,

4th April 2020, 09:01 AM |#1118  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWARslave119

Have you tried an app called Autorun Manager? It doesn't seem to have been updated in a while but it's worked for me and I always install it whenever I change roms or update or whatever. Although it's been a while since I've tried blocking certain receivers and tested to see if it blocked it correctly. And of course you need root.

Edit: I'm on an Mi Mix 2

Thanks for your valuable suggestion...unfortunately the "android.intent.action.HDMI_PLUGGED" I want to block is - to some extent - hidden in the system and ReceiverStop only was able to detect and block!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)