3,358 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,494

Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2020, 10:58 PM |#1131  
Thanks Meter: 1,513

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcity

Sorry, but I think it's always a good Idea to give some basic informations like device, android build and so on.
That's just what every user should provide if he needs help.
For example sometimes error 1 is just an indication that the zip is incomplete.
Also OrangeFox isn't available for all devices ( a good reason to ask for the users device).
It's correct, there are several manual methods to disable/uninstall problematic modules but the question was why the user is getting an error when they try to flash the module in question and/or TWRP may not be able to access /data.
No harm, the ways to disable or uninstall modules you mentioned are absolutely correct and if /data is reachable by TWRP no extra module is needed.

But if TWRP does not read and write to /data, then that Magisk Manager for Recovery mode (mm) would not work either because it doesn't do anything else but what I described, like putting such a file "disable" when you want to disable a module, etc

Btw, you use it from Terminal emulator in TWRP:
[url]https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/module-tool-magisk-manager-recovery-mode-t3693165[/url

Edit:
Sorry, the following (we started from) is not the same module, but similar in usage and functionality:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronno12540

Magisk Module Uninstaller/Disabler

Here's a module uninstaller/disabler.
It uninstalls/disables modules.
It's useful when a module causes a bootloop or some other problem, or, if you just want to uninstall a module in twrp, for fun's sake.

How to use:

- Flash in recovery (TWRP)
- Go to TWRP's Terminal or ADB Shell if you're not using twrp 3.x
- Type to uninstall or to disable modules

Whenever I flash the .zip it show, "updater process ended with error: 1", faced this flashing other zips aswell. Can you help me?

19th May 2020, 08:34 PM |#1132  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidEUS

Which version does analytics block? It is not clear to me.

I've never seen a host file specifically designed for analytics. Instead, most merge such sites within their general files.

Try over at the AdAway thread, someone may have designed a specific one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)